[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby booooooze on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:30 am

Yeah... perhaps I missed already having it. Not sure. (I've been playing a ton of Taurog crusaders, I might have been on a fighter and forgotten about it.)
booooooze

Postby Nandrew on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:41 am

Nandrew

Postby Lujo on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:13 pm

The fighter "Learning" tooltip in game only sayes "+1 Expirience per kill". The "Faster leveling" from the kingdom screen is not accounted for anywhere (It's sort of obvious if you look at the XP bar, but still...).
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby subanark on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:16 pm

I did this a while back, but (I think a few days ago)...

Tried using a monster slayer on the highest level monster in fighter gold. Made the dungeon impossible since it didn't spawn any more monsters. You might consider making those high level monsters all bosses.
subanark

Postby booooooze on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 am

Not too sure on this one, but I think I've done it twice:

If your perpetual quest happens to land on a flaming dungeon, completing the dungeon, as it's flaming, moves the perpetual quest before you can fulfill it.

(edit: that is, completing the quest. The first check seems to be if(completed flaming dungeon): then(reassign perpetual quest), making it impossible to get a double payday. Not a big deal, of course.)
Last edited by booooooze on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
booooooze

Postby Abraxas on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:29 am

Assassin's silver challenge can be unlocked (and played) before the class has even been unlocked.

That which is not dead may eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Abraxas

Postby The Avatar on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:27 am

So could Paladin Bronze a little while ago. They need to check on them.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Fran on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Either i'm missing the way warmonger works or you should really fix it for classes that start with glyphs.
My perpetual questing initiative gave me an orc wizard run with warmonger. I converted all the glyphs immediately and didn't get the badge/the challenge.
Also, there was some kind of a textbox popping up that said that I failed the quest, but it was only shown for the fraction of a second between leaving the dungeon and the reward screen, so I couldn't really read anything besides quest failed.
Fran

Postby The Avatar on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Right now, and for a very long time before this, Warmonger is only awarded if there is never a glyph in your inventory.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm

As a result, Wizards, Warlords, Assassins, Paladins, Bloodmages, Transmuters, and Gorgons are all ineligible for the warmonger badge in the first place, and any perpetual quest that requires such a class to obtain that badge is infeasible.
Darvin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons