Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Darvin on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Bosses still aren't giving boss speeches under most circumstances.
Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:31 pm

I just dragged two items from my inventory at once. I tried to drag one and nothing happened. Then I dragged another and they BOTH dragged.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby The Avatar on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:05 am

You don't see the death message if you get the encouragement. I think it should be death joke quote first (because they're awesome and deserve to be seen), then the encouragement.

EDIT: There is no icon for spawns plants (it still has the old physical resist thing as a placeholder), and physical and magical immune have the old physical and magical resist icons.

EDIT: I was using Namtar's ward to finish off wraiths in magma mines, but it only said mana burn instead of mana burn and Barely win. The opposite was true if the shot did not finish of the wraith. It just barely alive, and not mana burn. I'm pretty sure this applies for all enemy induced ailments. At least it did for Herp the foreman too.

EDIT: This either a bug or a feature. You can kill the bosses of magma mines out of order, and if you sell herp's bone before you kill the last boss you don't get a trophy. Anyone who wants to try the out of order, just kill a bodyguard, then herp, then the other (fully regenerated for challenge) bodyguard. It isn't that hard. I used a bloodmage.

EDIT: I'm on a roll right now. When you mouse over an item in a locker slot the description pops out. This is not so (presumably not on purpose, but because of a bug/you forgot to do so) for veto slots.

EDIT: The words on the piety tab for Taurog's starting piety go off the screen.

EDIT: Too... many... bugs... The panel that shows the altar and the worship and desecrate buttons does not have the worshipping altar sprite on it right after you exit from worshipping. To make it display properly you have to click off and click back.

EDIT: Dragging is still slightly buggy for me. It doesn't always show the object moving.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:21 pm

Bugs logged up to here :) Lots of little ones this week. And some strange inventory stuff that used to be crashes before...
dislekcia

Postby Lujo on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Hope I'm not late with this - dragging stuff from the inventory to the conversion box is behaving strangely. Very often I don't see the item being dragged.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Aequitas on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:49 pm

@ Darvin: Can you be more specific? I've tested a number of dungeons, with both mouse and keyboard movement, and the bosses are giving their speeches.
Aequitas
Site Admin

Postby Darvin on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 pm

I'll see if I can figure out the reproduction steps. I've been seeing this quite often throughout the week, but it's been inconsistent. Based on a couple of runs just now, it appears that it doesn't happen if I just straight explore the level without fighting anything, so whatever is triggering it must come up in the course of natural play.
Darvin

Postby Darvin on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:12 pm

I still can't reproduce it reliably, but I'd like to confirm that the "no boss message" bug is still occurring in the latest version.
Darvin

Postby Lujo on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Jehora kept on punishing me even after a level-up moved me to GG.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Darvin on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:30 pm

I just had a run where I was getting double-charged for boons and double-credited for piety by the Glowing Guardian. If the double-charge pushed me below 0 piety, I invoked his punishment.

I have attempted to reproduce this bug, and have been unable to do so. I was playing as a purist Orc Warlord in the Eastern Tundra. I began worship at level 1, purchased four absolutions (losing more piety than I should have, but I didn't notice at the time) then performed a high-level kill jump immediately to level 3. I then purchased humility and noticed the bug when it subtracted 30 piety. My piety log did not go back far enough to determine where it began.

( Ironically, on all my reproduction attempts for this bug, I encountered the boss and he didn't give a message >_< )
Darvin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons