Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby eytanz on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:01 pm

In my latest game, I was about to desecrate JJ's altar while wearing the agnostic collar, and got a warning dialogue box about a potential severe penalty - I think that dialogue shouldn't appear when I have the collar...
eytanz

Postby justAZombie on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:13 pm

It seems that whenever I convert to another god, I lose all my piety. The game, however, is telling me I'll lose half my piety as normal.
justAZombie

Postby eytanz on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:23 pm

This may or may not be a real bug, or just me misremembering. But before I had 10,000 gold, I think the tooltip for the 10,000 bank upgrade said it will raise the cap to 30,000 - the cap actually raised to 20,000. Since I can no longer see the tooltip, I can't check if I'm remembering right so I thought I'd bring it up in case someone else can see it.
eytanz

Postby eytanz on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:29 pm

If you start the goatperson bronze quest and leave it right away, you get to keep all your gold.
eytanz

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:40 pm

In the second dungeon of the goatperson bronze challenge, I couldn't read the sign at the bridge. I kept the items of the first one and didn't heal when I levelled, is that how it's meant to be?
berpdreyfuss

Postby The Avatar on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:00 am

I was playing the spider script, and it said I emerged with -57 gold.

EDIT: Sometimes the red aura sticks around when you aren't mousing over something that will kill you. I've yet to pin down exactly when.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Quizer on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:43 pm

When trying to compress the Badge of Honour via a compression seal, the game always activates the badge's death protection effect instead, destroying it. I've noticed this several times, and this time I was very careful to properly click the compression seal and make sure I had the sparkles on my cursor before trying to click the badge, but it still didn't work! Please fix this so I can properly compress the item and enjoy the 10% attack bonus it gives.

I've also noticed that during on preparations screen, at least some of the small item icons on your preparations list don't have the proper color. For example, if you prepare the Perseverance Badge, it looks like a regular badge instead of the blue colored version it is supposed to be. Likewise, a prepared Balanced Dagger looks more like a Venomous Dagger on the preparations list. It's only a small cosmetic error, but I still hope this will be corrected eventually.

Thank you for your continued efforts on this game! Please send a private message if you require more information on issues I reported in particular.

Quizer
Quizer

Postby The Avatar on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 am

Bringing up the menu crashes the game.

EDIT: If you use the orb of zot when you have max mana, you can have 3 more mana than max (like 16/13).
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby flap on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:34 am

A bug with the codex :
sometimes, when I read the codex is displays that 14/13 glyphs. Then as soon as I click the tab, it displays 13/13.
I have seen that twice : the first time I had launched the codex, and this morning. But after I have clicked the tab, it sticks to the correct number (even when I logged out and reload the game)

codex text issue :
For dracul, "casting CYDESTEPP..." and "drinking health potions..." are displayed in "Likes", instead of "Dislikes"
flap

Postby The Avatar on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:43 am

Teminn Lee can blink into the spaces inside the wall clumps, rendering it impossible to win.

EDIT: If you are using the keyboard to move around and you interact with something using the spacebar (like picking up an item), it puts your selected tile back to the last one you moused over.

EDIT: Here is a screen pic of what comes up when I hit the menu button (whether in or out of dungeon):

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons