Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Zalminen on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Enemy health bar display does not seem to be taking into account the extra damage from the Warlord class feature (or alternatively one of the items I was carrying).
The display told me that the enemy would still have hp left after my attack, actually attacking still killed the enemy.
EDIT: or maybe I was mistaken, the next time in a similar situation the damage seemed to match the display...
Zalminen

Postby bobafeth on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Hi,
Alpha's been great so far !
A minor cosmetic bug: a desecrated altar shows up weird on the ice tileset. See the image below (alter is roughly centered).
bobafeth

Postby bkteer on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:20 am

Not sure if this was mentiond by i think the blood mage's sanguine ability does not work. I'm not getting any hp from walking over bloodpools.
bkteer

Postby GG Crono on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:45 am

I can't get Unstoppable Fury from Taurog, despite having more than enough piety.
GG Crono

Postby Joshua on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:48 am

Assassin's LIGHT FOOT skill (Exploring the area around a monster gives the player first strike) does not activate on enemies on edges and corners.

Last edited by Joshua on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joshua

Postby Hexagon on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:31 am

I was on the cultist level with Elf Sorcerer, and after I killed this cultist with my Mana Shield ability, I got this weird bug: http://postimage.org/image/1bjerdvb8/ (if it's not clear, my cursor is one block to the left of the zombie; the zombie is just the sprite (I can move onto the square and cannot attack the zombie), neither can I kill the cultist(though I can attack it). On the same run, I killed the goat, and got this error msg: http://postimage.org/image/22uijvsbo/
Hexagon

Postby bla0815 on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:02 am

1. The BLUDTUPOWA buff does not disapppear when converting the Glyph (may be intentional - was different in freeware version though)

2. Had a crash when requesting a refreshment from Mystera Annur: Screenshot

3. Keep up the good work!
bla0815

Postby eigenket on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 am

Not getting the 15 percent physical resist from Tarougs armor. Also tried attacking someone and the 15 percent was not taken off, so it is not a purely cosmetic bug.
Buffs shown on UI in order of top to bottom, left to right: Indulgence; dodge; dangerous; first strike; magic resist; damage reduction.
eigenket

Postby Galefury on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:30 pm

No idea if this has been mentioned, but TT gives piety for poisoning plants. This makes piety farming in Ick Swamp pretty easy once you get the initial 50 for poison, and subsequently you can turn that piety into cash to carry out of the dungeon with you. Getting piety for dodging plant attacks is fine IMO, but piety for poisoning them is just too abusable.
Galefury

Postby Galefury on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Ooops, I forgot another bug. The kingdom advisor tells me there are new puzzles, but there aren't.
Galefury

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons