[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby dislekcia on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:05 pm

Wow, that's really odd.

... Thanks for pointing that out and helping me duplicate it. I'm reasonably sure what might be causing it, but I have no idea WHY that particular handler is present when it shouldn't be. It appears to be related to class unlock order and the effect display in the codex, as far as I can tell. So it only happens with certain classes on different saves. That was fun to figure out.

If we update again, it'll be fixed.
dislekcia

Postby zayyeh on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:57 am

PC:
- When you die in subdungeon after killing all the bosses in daily dungeons, you still won.
- Daily time shown in victory screen and leaderboard table are different.
- Whenever I start daily, music volume is 100%, doesn't matter if I make it 0%. Next time I run daily - music is 100% again
- Since Blood Curse is not available at level 10, it could be grayed out just like `single use` boons already taken or not available boons. Now it's available for clicking but if you click on it, nothing happens.
- If you compress Alchemist Scroll, there is no way you can tell about it's status w/o mouse over. It could be animated like Namtar's ward: When it's used for this level, it is grayed out (inert). When it's not used - usual blue color (charged).
- When you target over magic immune plant with PISORF glyph as Half-Dragon, damage prediction says "WIN" (which is wrong since you can't actually cast it). With other classes damage prediction shows "SAFE" (Ok).
- Stone Sigil effect (+1 piety for kill) does not display in piety log.
- LEMMISI received from Saint Solitude subdungeon doesn't give any piety with JJ upon conversion.
- 'Flames' boon's icon is not shown on player avatar unlike 'Refreshment' or 'Mystic Balance' boons upon taking. I think it should be shown on player avatar similar to others.''
- Chemist ingame mouseover tooltip shows incorrect mana gain per block in mana mode (1 instead of 0)
- If you push a monster into a shop, and get shop's item by using Translocation Seal, it will put you into one tile with a monster. You can't attack monster from same tile. You can get past the monster.
- LEMMISI mana prediction is wrong: It always show you -2 mana no matter what. As a comparison, B2P prediction works great, showing you exactly how much mana you will get.
- Clearance boon of EM doesn't show how much mana you get.
- Mouseover tooltip for Conversion Points is empty for Rat Monarch. It only shows "Your current conversion points." It should be smth like "Your current conversion points. Rat Monarch gains 1 stack of Corrosive Strike per every 80 conversion points."
- Mana prediction is wrong sometimes on Chemist. It shows you one less mana point for both glyph conversion (Refreshement boon of MA) and mana potion (2 instead of 3). I think, my mana was somewhere around 30 when that happened.
- There are no avatar for Dancing Blade and Trapped Chests monsters (reverted question sign).
- XP Prediction for Goblins (+XP) not working if you going to convert exact amount of XP needed to level up. Example: I'm at 75/85 and about to convert mana potion (10CP) for level up. XP Prediction won't show me that this action will level me up. If I mouseover some item or glyph worth > 10CP, everything shows ok.
- Fire Heart has no prediction on mouse over

iOS:
http://imgur.com/gallery/9RW7v
Last edited by zayyeh on Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:31 am, edited 18 times in total.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Download over at ddmod.weebly.com.
zayyeh

Postby Tinker on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:20 pm

PISORF is broken!

In this case it does NO DAMAGE at all (it's not just the predictor; I fired it off a couple of times and it really did no damage):

Some things that may have impacted this (I'll paste the full victory screen to make sure I don't miss anything):
* I had Crushing Blow active (from a Whuppaz I quaffed) (my hunch is, this is the culprit)
* I destroyed all walls with Titan Guitar
* I took Mystic Balance
* I had the Pendragon version of PISORF

EDIT: OK... After hitting a monster to let "Crushing Blow" wear off, PISORF started to do damage normally. So I'm totally sure it's that.

Vic screen:
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby DarkDungeoneer1020 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:05 pm

Desktop Dungeons D.E.R.P ID: Dungeoneer1020
Current Favorite Desktop Dungeons Race/Class Combos: Gnome Sorcerer, Gnome Tinker
Favorite God: TT
My Desktop Dungeons Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMvtEv ... IAVrc1492g
AKA:
Dark
Bad at DD
DarkDungeoneer1020

Postby eastless on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:27 pm

This is usual thing for Vampires and may be it was reported many times already, but still: https://youtu.be/qp-iDflzw1g?t=855
If you have Death Protection and Lifesteal, prediction says SAFE, and then DP is lost. So if there was no DP I'm sure prediction would be DEATH. Since it's not really safe, I think it should be BARELY ALIVE in these cases. I guess it says SAFE because after hit health is above 1 thanks to lifesteal.
eastless

Postby dislekcia on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:11 pm

Odd about the crushing blow thing. How does it interact with regular knockback?
dislekcia

Postby DarkDungeoneer1020 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:17 pm

Desktop Dungeons D.E.R.P ID: Dungeoneer1020
Current Favorite Desktop Dungeons Race/Class Combos: Gnome Sorcerer, Gnome Tinker
Favorite God: TT
My Desktop Dungeons Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMvtEv ... IAVrc1492g
AKA:
Dark
Bad at DD
DarkDungeoneer1020

Postby Tinker on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:47 pm

Inspired by ~'(^ + ^)'~'s near-loss in yesterday's Daily, I tested the interaction of Tikki Tooki, Death Protections, and Death Gaze. Apparently there is a bug/undocumented feature, as Tikki Tooki applies two (2!) 10-piety punishments for hitting a monster with Death Gaze, at least under certain conditions:

Pre-hit / predictor:

Post-hit / piety:

So at least in the case when the opponent has death gaze and would also otherwise deal enough damage to kill the hero, but reduces the hero to 1 health instead thanks to Death Protection, Tikki Tooki sees two fouls committed against his strict code of dishonor. (Three counting getting hit, but that was not unforeseen! :lol:)

EDIT: Ok, I did a test to see what's the interaction if only the Death Gaze would kill the hero, but the damage wouldn't, and it seems that in that case Tikki Tooki only subtracts one DP punishment.

EDIT2:

Pre-hit / predictor:

Post-hit / piety:

So apparently, even though you only (not) die once thanks to the Death Protection, Tikki Tooki punishes you for each different type of death you would have suffered. So if you're below Deathgaze%, and survive thanks to DP, he slaps a -10 piety punishment on you; if your health is below the damage the monster will do to you, and survive thanks to the DP, he slaps a -10 piety punishment on you; and if your health is below the monster's damage and below its deathgaze%, he slaps two -10 piety punishments on you.
Tinker

Postby Tinker on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:10 pm

It may have already been discussed, but I've found an unexpected interaction today with Unstoppable. Basically, the snakes spawned by Cave Snakes seem to count against unstoppable. I guess it's because they have a level, though I would not have expected "No Experience" monsters to count...

(I cleaned up every monster, and only left two snake spawns, and didn't get Unstoppable.)
Tinker

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:16 pm

~'(^ + ^)'~

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons