[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Sythion on Mon May 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Fairly sure this is a bug.

Can't unlock JJ or PM (on second account). I was having trouble unlocking due to crashes a few weeks ago, etc. Now JJ and PM never show in probably the last 50 or so runs. I do not have the option to select them from the load-out screen, however, If I click on the Church before the load-outs I see everything highlighted and ready to go.
Sythion

Postby The Avatar on Tue May 08, 2012 1:41 am

Okay, if this isn't a bug this should be changed. Paladin Bronze doesn't immediately unlock. All the other ones did, so this seems really out of place.

EDIT: I just realized I don't have GG. Lol, my bad.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby The Avatar on Tue May 08, 2012 2:40 am

The Binlor unlock subdungeon is also screwed up. You might want to double check all of them devs...
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Darvin on Tue May 08, 2012 3:14 am

Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Tue May 08, 2012 3:32 am

I definitely agree on that point.

The Avatar

Postby TorNis on Tue May 08, 2012 12:20 pm

After last update, I can't unlock Orcs and Goblins.
"Talk" button isn't responding. In previous version, talking script was triggering automatically.

Speaking of unlocks, quest "Here be Dragons" only appeared after I visited Dragon Isles once.

Also there is sub-dungeon with warrior who has real face and telling about exp bonus. I am not sure, but isn't he has the same texture is one of bonus classes which are locked, like Tinker? If so, how to save him, I ignored him - nothing.
TorNis

Postby Darvin on Wed May 09, 2012 5:51 am

Recruiting goblins is borked this version. Clicking "talk" does nothing, no matter how much gold you have (as a Tikki Tooki worshipper with a bad run of shops, I had lots of gold)
Darvin

Postby Blovski on Wed May 09, 2012 9:23 am

A couple of things I've found out with a gorgon run on Rock Garden

pactmaker's conversion thingy works with 0cp items (a binlor endiswal this time) - I quite like that but not sure that's working as intended

The gorgon interaction with spawning golems is very weird indeed. Created some golems I couldn't attack in walls I'd just made.
Blovski

Postby Joist on Wed May 09, 2012 9:30 am

That reminds me of a rock garden bug and a gorgon bug I know.

If you prep Binlor in the Rock Garden the golems will sometimes spawn inside indestructible walls.

If you take a Gorgon into the Labyrinth the boss will sometimes teleport into the wall you create when you kill a mob.
Joist

Postby Blovski on Wed May 09, 2012 9:35 am

Blovski

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons