[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby flap on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:16 pm

I am being proposed a PQI involving a goblin.
But I haven't unlocked the goblins yet (I am not even supposed to know that I can choose them as a class). It looks like a bug to me.
flap

Postby ArcticMetal on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:44 am

I was doing a PQI - Halfling Bloodmage Miser in the Labyrinth. I clicked a random square in exploration (NOT a shop) and
I got a warning that I failed the PQI. I checked my badges, Miser was marked with the "timer" symbol, not the red X,
though the PQI mission was marked with an X. I decided to go through with it anyhow, got the miser badge, and I
got the PQI reward at the end anyways.
ArcticMetal

Postby CoolBoy on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:52 am

I was doing a Warlord run on Hobbler's Hold (the only easy map) and finished it. For whatever reason, it didn't register as me having completed it with that class. I beat it a second time and it registered fine. I've had a few random instances like this before on various maps with different classes. Thankfully, I've never had it happen on a Vicious dungeon victory for I'd be a bit miffed. :)
CoolBoy

Postby Idealect on Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:02 pm

I killed the boss on a hoarder run of the den of danger as an assassin to finish the tier 3 quest (I know not relevant, just sharing my pain) then went into the subdungeon with yeager the arena master type guy. I killed the first combatant, fine but when I killed the second guy I was stuck in the arena and eventually surrendered. Actually come to think of it maybe patches teleported me on level up after I was teleported out. Could patches go off first somehow and then have the guy pull you out (if that is what happened.)?
Idealect

Postby lieronet on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Not really a bug, but the URL for playing the game on the web is still /play-desktop-dungeons-beta/ Probably should change that :L
lieronet

Postby booooooze on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:11 am

Was clearing beserker camp for the fire heart (clear with any four classes). One of the classes I did was goatperson, but he didn't trigger completion of the quest (should have taken a screenshot, my bad). I'm guessing he won't trigger any of the "complete with any x classes" quests, but not sure since I don't have any left.
booooooze

Postby dislekcia on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:21 pm

dislekcia

Postby lieronet on Thu May 01, 2014 12:43 pm

Trying to play the game over the web, it just hangs forever trying to get to the page.
lieronet

Postby TheSchachter on Thu May 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby berpdreyfuss on Thu May 01, 2014 8:17 pm

berpdreyfuss

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons