[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby thegabbert on Sat May 03, 2014 5:40 am

Several pages ago, there was a bug report about the human settlement shifting on hover, but there was no screen shot. I am also having this issue, so I thought I'd post one. It happens in full screen (1920x1080) and 1.5x and 2x modes, but not in 1x mode. It only happens to the human settlement, no other buildings. It's subtle, so you might need to download the images and flip through them repeatedly to see it.

thegabbert

Postby Psycho Savager on Sat May 10, 2014 3:27 am

Not a bug, just something minor I'd mention. When Glowing Guardian punishes the player, "possessions" is misspelled as "posessions".
Easy & Medium Badges: 210/210 Hard Badges: 450/450 Vicious Badges: 172/180 Triple Quests: 2/3
Explorer's Guild Puzzles: 56/56 Bronze/Silver/Gold Challenges: 45/45 Achievements: 34/35 Overall: 99.0%
Psycho Savager

Postby CoolBoy on Mon May 12, 2014 11:29 pm

I can't remember if I mentioned this but....

Beating the first boss on the third triple-quest refers to "bodies of waters" which should read "bodies of water" in the singular.
CoolBoy

Postby Demon Firebrand on Fri May 16, 2014 4:30 am

On two separate occasions now I have had a cast of BLUDTUPOWA reveal three spaces, deal damage, but give no mana. I haven't tried replicate it on purpose yet, but both times were using the steam version and rapidly using B2P several times in a row.

The first time it occurred I thought I just did my math wrong, but after exploring back to full hp/mp and doing my planned strategy again, it worked properly and demonstrated my math had been correct.

My guess is that very rapidly clicking B2P can mess something up.
Demon Firebrand

Postby Lynzkar on Sat May 17, 2014 5:44 pm

By some reason the game thinks I have beaten Naga City with Goatperson, but i haven't.
(also offtopic, but why does the Goatperson victory only show up on some levels?, forexample I've beaten Den of Danger and Double Doom with goat person, but it shows on neither, but it shows in western jungle (those are the 3 only ones I have won as Goatperson on. Edit: forgot to point out that maybe by some glitch the victory had been added to naga city, rather than den of danger or double doom.)
I am the king of the rats now! Bow before me, peasants.
Class-suggestions, with sprites
Lynzkar

Postby Demon Firebrand on Sun May 18, 2014 1:00 am

The tooltip on berserk (at least for Rex) incorrectly states that the monster will do 100% more damage. This turned out to be wrong and only increased his damage by ~50%. While it didn't make me lose... it did make me over-prepare to soak damage.

The other thing I found, in the same run, was an error with damage of the other boss. Bleaty, also in the Labyrinth, had 291 damage. I did everything I could in order to take a hit, getting to 65% physical resist, and somewhere around 148 hp.

Now, Bleaty should have done 130 damage (45% of 291=131-1 damage reduction from vine form). But, instead he did around 100~ for no reason at all. I did not have lifesteal, I only had 1 damage reduction.

I was too in-the-zone to take a screenshot of this, sadly, only when I went to report it did I realize I had forgotten. I was easily able to get a screenshot of Rex's berserk, but alas Bleaty is nowhere to be found.
Demon Firebrand

Postby dislekcia on Sun May 18, 2014 12:32 pm

dislekcia

Postby Nurator on Mon May 19, 2014 10:31 am

Enrage is different too. Every monster has a hidden base damage and an attack multiplier like you do. +100% means, the attack multiplier increases by 100%. This is not the same as doubling his overall attack power! A little bit confusing and should be changed yes^^ But not a bug per se ;-)
Nurator

Postby Demon Firebrand on Wed May 21, 2014 2:39 am

Demon Firebrand

Postby CoolBoy on Wed May 21, 2014 5:46 am

If this has taught us anything, it's that math can be fun. :)

Thanks dislekcia for continuing to monitor the bug reports. And good luck on your Linux release.
CoolBoy

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons