[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Darvin on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:32 am

Yeah, Taurog punishes you for converting his stuff even if you're no longer his follower.
Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:04 am

You can play a monster class in Halfling and Gnome Village. Although it's kinda fun to Slaughter Biggles at level 5. :D
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby gjaustin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:28 am

gjaustin

Postby Cedar on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:20 am

Hey not sure if this a bug per say, but I don't think it what was intended. Just tried to play as a gnome paladin using the new altar changes to force JJ to appear. Once the dungeon loaded up noticed that I didn't have the HALPMEH glyph as my first inventory slot was missing. Double checked it a few time to make sure it wasn't just a one off.
Cedar

Postby gjaustin on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Tikki-Tooki's punishment behaves inconsistently. It looks to affect all monsters, regardless of whether they're on the current dungeon level or not. I *think* that this alone counts as a bug, since none of the boons function like that and I'm pretty sure Mystera doesn't either.

What's really bad is that it affects forms 3+ of Namtar. I imagine this is due to a programming trick where all those versions of Namtar already exist when the level loads. But this causes all of them to end up with First Strike and Weakening (ouch!)
gjaustin

Postby booooooze on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:35 am

Started a new profile, found Dracul, wouldn't let me level up.

Perhaps that's intentional, though. I have no idea.
booooooze

Postby Lagmalix on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:51 pm

JJ Chaos Avatar @ lvl10 doesn't reg your hp and mp. Don't know if it matters but my "true level" would be 11 if I didnt pick Humulity boon earlier. Sadly this bug has destroyed my entire run ;/
Lagmalix

Postby Fran on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Fran

Postby Artagas on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:58 pm

I tried playing under chrome, to see if it reduces the number of late-run crashes. Indeed there was no crashes, and the game loaded quite a bit faster as well (i think firefox crashes are due to the horrible memory handling of that browser)

On the other hand i encountered the following bug: Sometimes left click gets "stuck" during a run. Meaning that every time i cast something on any monster my character automatically follows up with a melee attack. Its very annoying and deadly.

(Btw maybe none of these issues are really browser related. Not sure if it is even possible for a unity game to have browser related problems.)
Artagas

Postby Artagas on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:32 pm

okey update on my previous post that still has not appeared: the double clicking bug now happens under firefox too. not sure if it has to do with me updating my unity to the latest build a few days ago.
game has become completely unplayable :(
Artagas

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons