[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby dislekcia on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:57 pm

dislekcia

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:48 pm

In this case I went straight to a random run, retired, went back to the kingdom screen and clicked the menu.

berpdreyfuss

Postby squirrelnest on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:01 am

Is there some reason it wouldn't let me convert from Earthmother to Drac? I have enough piety, and I'm not a paladin. This must be a bug, unless I'm missing something.

squirrelnest

Postby Checkem on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:18 am

Want to put in another report of conversion not being possible on this version.
Checkem

Postby flap on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:42 am

flap

Postby Waldo0 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:15 pm

*F+Click* "WTF? Oh.. the monster had a 'Retaliate: Fireball'...." -2012 Waldo0
"I cleared this game!!!" -2013 Waldo0
Waldo0

Postby flap on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:39 am

I suspect to have been struck by a locker bug : I cam back from a dungeon with the elven boots. Back to the kingdom, I decided to unlock the level 3 guild, giving me 2 more locker spaces.
So I decided to drop those boots (and some other items) in the locker. I remember that most items in the locker where blacked out (I had lost them in a dungeon), and that I replaced some of them with the loots from my backpack.

I logged out.

When logging in again to go on embarck screen, I noticed that the locker only had 4 items left, with 2 pendants of life, but neither the crystall ball and elven boots I had left there (wich looks extremelly odd, and don't think that I could have saved this by mistake)). When leaving the embark screen, back to the kindgom, I noticed that the locker countained only 4 objects, all of them being avaible. I really didn't look like what I had left there.

I suspect than when placing objects in the locker right after having unlocked the new level, it got mixed with my backpack countaint...
flap

Postby flap on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:29 am

Dialog display in puzzles is somewhat brocken :

These screenshots have been taken from the first set of puzzles (starter pack). You see that you sometimes have 2 dialogues opening one on the top the other (second screen shot). It is not that bad, because when you click the screen, the top one disappears, and the bottom one can be read. But that's too much information at the same time and fells uncomfortable for the user.

The problem with the first screen shot is worse : when that puzzle victory popup window shows, we have no choice but pressing "return to the guild". Thus, the bottom text can never be read (and its content is not true anymore...)

As a side note, you can see that on the right side of the information bar, there are many graphical glytches. They show when I am playing in full screen (I have a netbook. I don't know if it is the same for everyone).

There are actually many visual glytches. I don't if QCF is fully aware of all of them (I have never seen them being discussed) :
- The text in some toasts is too long (usually the "new quest unlocked : Unlikely heroes : .....")
- The "you die" picture on the bottom right side of the panel seems off centered (it does not fully cover the panel)
- The panel in the kingdom is wider than the "Menu" button, which looks bad
- When the caracter dies and the bosses haven't been discovered yet, all their bubble speech show at once (same issue as the pictures shown above. I am not sure that it is intended).
I am sure that we could find more...
flap

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Bugs logged up to here. Thanks for reporting them!
dislekcia

Postby flap on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:17 pm

A bug related to "raise your banner" :
The text in service log in sometimes too long and is cut. Also the god names, such as "Glowing Gardian", are sometimes a bit too long and too high to fit comfortably between the background page illumination (big letters overlap them or touch the top of the area).

Not a bug, but I have finally understood why the different tabs seemed off centred : they area actually pages and it is on purpose that don't exactly overlap each other. Well, even after having understood it, it still doesn't fully work with me. The shop page is for example far to straight at the top to look like irregular page. I understand now that the "your adventurer has met an inconveniently early end" probably represent the back cover of a closed book. But borders are also too straight to fully work and it still fells odd.
flap

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons