[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby The Avatar on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:19 pm

If you click random run then click back to the dungeon screen it won't show the dungeon as selected (only matters when it says Tower of Gaan-Telet or Halls of Steel, due to two versions).
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:55 am

Blue bead still doesn't regenerate mana if you have mana burn.

EDIT: In a rare occurence if you worship EM and take a boon before you pick the free IMAWAL glyph up, you can have a plant spawn on top of the glyph. Since two of the plants are magic immune, and there is no way to gain EM piety without the glyph, maybe this hazard should be eliminated? It's really rare, though...
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:44 pm

There is no toast for the unlock of Agbaar's glyph academy (and probably none for new puzzles being added to it.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 am

The first level of corrosion doesn't display the number in the character protrait icon. First lvl of weakening does.
Lujo

Postby Lujo on Thu May 02, 2013 7:49 am

When you select the flag in the corner of the adventuring screen to check out the PQI it appears on the right of the screen. Then when you mose over the dungeon to se which one it is it develops a purple bar above it. Can't take a screenshot right now :(

Also, when I selected all the preps in the level 1 blacksmith building a white rectangle outline appeared in the kingdom screen. It looked like the one supposed to frame the blacksmith preps in the prep screen.
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Thu May 02, 2013 10:39 pm

The Northern desert panel read the boss as the tower of goo when it was Aequitas.

The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Fri May 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Bugs up to here logged. Might poke individual reports later on, some confusing stuff here.
dislekcia

Postby Nandrew on Fri May 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Nandrew

Postby Lujo on Fri May 03, 2013 3:14 pm

No exactly.

Step one - transmute something for 150 CP (fewer glyphs glyph, sensation stone).
Step 2 - transmute something else worth 150 CP - the bouns on your next conversion (noted in the portrait icon) goes down to 100% from 150%.

It's really odd. I'll try to recreate it. What is supposed to happen when you transmute two things without converting something in between?

EDIT: Just recreated and it's EVEN STRANGER.

Take a tinker with sensation stone into venture cave, prep fewer glyphs. Use one transmutation seal on the sensation stone (or a glyph). The status buff should say 150% bonus on your next conversion. Then pick a glyph up and use transmutation seal on IT. The item dissapears and the bonus on next conversion now sayes 100%. And if you convert something then (i converted a compression seal) - nothing happens.

So I can't tell what happens at all. If they were supposed to stack then it'd be either 300% or 225% on your next conversion. How it ends up at 100% is beyond me, but it's bugged even at that value. It's a rare occurence tbh, but weird, and what is supposed to happen if you try stacking transmutation bonuses isn't written anywhere...
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Fri May 03, 2013 11:31 pm

There is an extra glyph prep box on top of the bank and a slayer wand prep box on top of the orcs. I can get 2 extra glyphs and slayer wands.

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons