Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby booooooze on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Though, completing a challenge with the wrong class doesn't count for completion, so it's not that big of a deal.
Last edited by booooooze on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
booooooze

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:07 pm

I didn't check that, thanks. Might be interesting to try some of those with other classes.
berpdreyfuss

Postby The Avatar on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:42 pm

The popup for finding the druid stick trophy showed up twice for me.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby The Avatar on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:30 pm

When you click on the huts and the outpost, they grey out and border like normal, but no window pops up. Either add a window or remove the greying effect.

EDIT: If you start to drag the fireball glyph in tutorial 3 it sends the sparkles over to the conversion box even if it's not time to convert it.

EDIT: I don't suppose this is literally a bug, just a problem. You can do fighter bronze before tutorial 4, and you can unlock new items before you have Beezar or the locker. More importantly Beezar. It might be worth adding a little thing to fighter bronze like you do with other challenges and with all silvers if you don't have shops yet. The little purple text "complete the tutorials first" or "bring back your first trophy" for fighter bronze and "get some shops" for the silvers.

EDIT: The second paragraph of the wizards tower level 3 flavor text is white not purple, and the alchemist level 2 flavor text is white not purple.

EDIT: If you level up in hexx ruins and your mouse is over a revenant, it throws the battle predictor until you move it off and back on.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Nurator on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:40 pm

If you enter the menu and then try to close your browser, the confirmation dialog does not appear but nothing else is clickable... i had to kill my firefox because of that.
Nurator

Postby flap on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:53 am

When you erase every profiles, and close firefox, you have an error message when reloading DD. (It says that it can't load save game).
It is possible to create a new profile, but the picture in the background seems to show every top tier buildings (that's very spoilery !)

Also, when finishing the first dungeons, the guild can't be clicked (even if it is highlighted by blue stars). You need to press "cancel" first.
flap

Postby Lujo on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Doing the PQI didn't seem to change the flaming dungeon. I'll see about confirming and reproducing this.

(Otherwise the PQI seems a lot more sensible in it's choices lately, as you've hinted in the changelogs, great job!)

NEW: I got a messed up combat prediction on Hex Ruins revenants. My cursor was left in place when I killed a monster and the prediction on that revenant was way off until I moved it and returned it.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Naoya on Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Everytime after I upgrade an building, it looks like the "hitbox" of the building shrinks.
Instead of simply clicking on, say, somewhere in the middle I have to click on the edge to open its panel.
This lasts until I switch to the dungeon overview.
Naoya

Postby dislekcia on Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:34 pm

Bugs logged up to here. Doing this a little earlier this week due to FLYING TO THE US ON FRIDAY AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
dislekcia

Postby harfatum on Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:47 pm

This isn't related to PAX East, is it? I would LOOOOVE a Desktop Dungeons presence there :)
Have a mug of tea.
harfatum

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons