[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Fran on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Yeah, I remember that this was the case, but I thought this was fixed by now. Thanks for clearing up that this hasn't been changed. I guess I'll just wait for friday, then.
Fran

Postby squirrelnest on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:37 am

Hi. This is my first post, so before making any kind of bug report, I want to toss in a thanks for making a very interesting game. What hooked me as a rogue-like kept me by being a clever puzzle game. 5 stars.

Anyways, I was playing through the fighter gold challenge. I killed the level 7 monster and no new ones appeared. I finished the rest of the little guys I had saved as popcorn. (I think that's what "popcorn" means, I'm still new here.) Nothing happened- the level did not end, and nothing appeared. I ended up leaving the dungeon through the entry.

I killed the level 7 guy with the slayer wand, which may have made a difference.

If this is not a bug and I simply missed the trick in the challenge, preemptive sorries apply.
squirrelnest

Postby Lujo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:56 am

Berserker camp can apparently still spawn unpassable maps.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Blovski on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:52 am

^
That icepatch looks passable to me... you sure it's not?
Blovski

Postby The Avatar on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:29 pm

You can cross the icy river over the snow patch.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Fran on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Fran

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Righty-ho. All bugs up to here logged and ready to get nuked as we get to them in the bug-list...

We're a little worried about Warmonger though, we're all able to get Warmonger with Wizards/Warlords/Gorgons/etc, so there has to be something odd going on. Could it be that when you click the exit dungeon button, it's clicking a glyph below it, for instance? I mean, the lack of a quest failed warning during the entire run is definitely a sign.
dislekcia

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:04 pm

dislekcia

Postby Lujo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:09 pm

I appologize for the screenshot, but hey, there's obviously mentaly impared people out there who'll not figure the ice patch out. :lol: Maybe replace it with something with a different background from the rest of the chasm?
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Fran on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Fran

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons