[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby The Avatar on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 am

The encouragement for Namtar seems to be screwed up. It says I did 100% to him. I killed the first 2 forms just to get a look at the thirds sprite (go Fanart!) and when I let it kill me it gave me that message. I had done maybe 10% of his hp.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby cpassmor on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:07 pm

cpassmor

Postby Nandrew on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:05 am

Nandrew

Postby Sidestepper on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Monk Silver uses the flavor text from the old Deep Swamp (A foul mirror of the holy one's skill and resolve awaits), but you don't fight a naga monk anymore, just a unique meatman with no monk-like abilities.
Sidestepper

Postby Sidestepper on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:56 am

Also, is the Sir Thrawn subdungeon supposed to give the player some kind of a reward? It seems kind of weird to lock us in with a vampire and not give us anything for it.
Sidestepper

Postby cpassmor on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:58 am

cpassmor

Postby berpdreyfuss on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:24 am

Windows update doesn't find all updates. I seem to have solved a problem with unity by updating the network drivers with the newest version from the website of the manufacturer which windows update didn't show.
berpdreyfuss

Postby Sidestepper on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Paladin Silver isn't unlocking properly. I get the message "go west, fight and pray!" which is weird because 1) The church guild strand is to the east and 2) I've already unlocked all of the initial gateway dungeons. None of the other silver challenges are giving me this problem.

EDIT: unlocking Dragon Isles enabled the challenge, which is surely wrong.
Last edited by Sidestepper on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sidestepper

Postby Sidestepper on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Not sure if this is a bug, but Warlord Silver seems to be built around Earthmother, and she doesn't always appear. I've noticed that you always get two altars, and the possible deities are Earthmother, Tikki Tooki, and Packmaster. Sometimes you get stuck with Tikki and Pacemaker and a very hard challenge. It feels like either Tikki or Postmaster were introduced into the pool by accident, or that it was intended for there to be three altars.
Sidestepper

Postby dislekcia on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Logged everything up to here. Starting to get scared of the automated crash logging...
dislekcia

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons