[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby TheLogan on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:13 am

I had just completed a level and when returning to town i was sent to the login screen with the text "This account was logged in on another computer"
I havnt changed computers and i havnt shared my password with anyone, so i suppose its a bug, i had just completed the frozen wasteland (i think thats what its called anyway) with a monk
TheLogan

Postby Hexagon on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:20 am

When the BURNDARAYZ hotkey is pressed, there is a ~5 milisecond delay before the spell becomes active (with active I mean, when you click on an enemy the spell takes effect). This is a fairly big problem, because it's easy to die because of this. For example (assuming fireball is in slot 2): pressing '2', and immediately clicking the enemy, would cause you to attack the enemy in melee, and after the attack you'll have fireball on your cursor. (the way I see it, the program waits for the animation, then becomes active, when it should actually become active first).
Hexagon

Postby TheLogan on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:38 am

i agree with that i have accidently died a few times because i meele'd with nearly no hp when i really wanted to do a fireball
TheLogan

Postby Jax on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Apologies if this is already mentioned, but starting to use a spell (doesn't matter which) I am not able to undo it. In the alpha you could click again on the BURNDARAYZ icon and it was undone.

Not being able to use return or enter when text crops up is a bit annoying too.

There is no sound to the frazzling particle shower when you kill off a boss. Would be nice with different sounds for different bosses too of course but that's a request.

Lord Gobb is an extremely wordy fellow. :D

PISORF does not work if the enemy is backed up against the outer edge of the dungeon, if there is no apparent wall. Zombies get killed off very easily at lower levels (me being a lvl 3 halfling can kill a lvl 4 zombie outright with one PISORF spell).
Doing DD on a MacBook Pro 13" 2011 (10.8.5) w/ Firefox 25.0
Jax

Postby Cypreana on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Cypreana

Postby gpallis on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:41 pm

On Mac OSX, there's currently no way to cancel a selected spell, except by using an external mouse. Neither cntrl-click, command-click or alt-click work, and nor does Esc. Strangely enough, drinking a potion works - should it?
gpallis

Postby Tirao on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:13 pm

I would like to see the full-screen mode scale for wide-screen resolutions.
I really hate those black bars.
Tirao

Postby gpallis on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Also, I've just had two consecutive 'error connecting to the server' crashes in my past two games - both were attempts to do the wizard quest, both occurred at or around level 4, and in both cases I had only taken the extra gold option. That's all I can think of that they had in common (besides my OS and browser - OSX, Chrome).
gpallis

Postby neongrey on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:14 pm

I don't believe the really big sword is ignoring physical resistance as advertised; where the prediction that is a hit will do a quarter of the earth guardian's health (or so), it says that I'll do quite a bit less to the stone guardian.

e: on the other hand, it's reporting right for rock trolls. I dunno then.

ee: I see what it is, it's related to the glowing guardian debuff removal. He'll strip the effects of the sword even if you want it to be there.
neongrey

Postby Jedit on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:47 pm

When I was doing the tutorials, I had to do each one several times as when I exited I would get an error saying my internet connection was down (it wasn't). I finally got them done and moved onto the three goat dungeons, and now it does it every single time.

It is thus impossible for me to play the beta, and I am done here unless it is fixed.
Jedit

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons