[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby wreak havoc (i hope) on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:51 am

wreak havoc (i hope)

Postby dislekcia on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:56 pm

dislekcia

Postby paplaukes on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Getting full browser crashes with the new game update. It crashes when I finish a dungeon run and pick up the trophy.
Unity Player - 4.0.1.62181 (updated today, game screen just showed 'dl unity' button at first. Was on version 3.x I think)
Opera 12.14

Edit: no crashes on a new profile it seems.
Last edited by paplaukes on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
paplaukes

Postby paplaukes on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:58 am

When I tried to make a new profile, I got this error:
"There was an error loading. Retry to attempt load gain, or Choose to load a different profile"
I chose retry and it worked.
Oh oh and - a typo in the error message! tsk! DD will never look the same again...
paplaukes

Postby sitnaltax on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:27 am

Got a hang after my first game with the new patch.

Started a PQI, got Hexx/Halfling/Warlord/Miser. Completed the dungeon using the new, sad Trisword.

When I killed the second boss (the gorgon), I got visited by the 3 "H" monsters. They each said the same thing, I got the score report, then I got stuck at the logo "loading" screen. It just sits there.

The game does not seem to have credited me with the money for PQI or the dungeon boss, but I did not have to pay to restore my locker prep.
sitnaltax

Postby ChasGB on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:35 am

Game hangs on "Loading" when moving from the victory screen to the kingdom. Progress from the dungeon run (items earned, quest completion credit, etc.) do not save, but prep gold costs do.
ChasGB

Postby JokerOne on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:14 am

JokerOne

Postby Naoya on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Smackle Funkys Monster Shoppe starts spamming messages if you petrify a summoned monster and then continue fighting the next.
Naoya

Postby The Avatar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:22 pm

While doing the first three dungeons (Baadlands, etc.) the side panel still shows the Play! and Cancel buttons instead of the one Go Adventuring!.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby flap on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:35 pm

For this week's release, I have managed to get stuck on the first kingdom screen :
- I have created a new game
- I clicked a few times the text, and then been sent to the first dungeon.
- I died in that dungeon, and thus have been sent to easier tutorials.
- I won the first tutorial
- I decided to quit DD (and shut firefox down)
When I came back to DD, I was stuck on the picture of the basic village, which is good, otherwise it impossible to fully see that drawing. (We should realy have that picture to stay for a few more missions...) But also really crap, because once back on that screen, we have no option to go back to the dungeons ! (And town and guards tower don't highlight)

EDIT :
(Actually, a part of that bug remains even if we don't logout in the middle of the tutorials : if we play them (because we died in the first dungeon), once we won the 2 tutorials, we can choose the humans, and then the guard, but no dungeons is offered, thus are stuck.)
-> forget that edit... Actually I missed the fact that I could highlight a dungeon in the knigdom screen. It was not obvious though... However, I confirm previous case where I was stuck (between tutorial 1 and 2).
Last edited by flap on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
flap

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons