[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby dislekcia on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:39 pm

dislekcia

Postby berpdreyfuss on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:44 pm

berpdreyfuss

Postby berpdreyfuss on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:56 pm

I just did some testing and the APHEELSIK prediction is behaving weirdly: The prediction changes depending on the last monster I hovered over for a normal attack. It can show safe, death, win or n/a changing on what was selected before.
berpdreyfuss

Postby chandl34 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:56 am

I've noticed that with several glyphs. The prediction is frequently incorrect, and you have to re-select the monster to get the right prediction. It seems to have started in one of the recent updates.
chandl34

Postby kente on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:23 pm

I'm trying to get the "rainbow border" for all the map, today i was playing with rat monarch in Venture Cave and, after i won, i have got the bonus gold "finished with all classes", but i still miss 2 classes to finish (chemist and transmuter).
I forgot to take a screenshot, but i can try to see if i can reproduce in Den of Danger (now i've won with 16 on 20 classes)
kente

Postby EvilTwinSkippy on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:04 pm

Cursed oasis on an ipad always gives an error sometime during the level. Usually it is when killing something to remove the last curse on me. One game, every time i clicked on a specific curse bearer on the non cursed side it errored. The screenshot below is me either clearing the blackspace next to that cursed bearer or clicking on it (not sure which). (see me in the bottom left of the level). http://imgur.com/wkcXst6
EvilTwinSkippy

Postby dislekcia on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:12 pm

dislekcia

Postby EvilTwinSkippy on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:40 am

Sadly, we have had two daily cursed dungeons in the last three days on the iPad. Nobody has won so far.
For anyone trying, if you get the error message, you can continue your game if you click on report. The other two options will mean you can't complete the daily.
EvilTwinSkippy

Postby MTaur on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:51 pm

I've got something that feels like a bug, plot-wise and rewards-dilemma-wise, but I can't be 100% sure.

The Wand of Splosion subdungeon where you test the prototype wand on a Goblin feels bugged. If you kill the goblin and take the Keg of Health, the mages still give you the wand and talk to you as if nothing had happened - then the wand drops you to 1 HP and 0 MP if you use it, as normal, and you get 2 health potions and 2 mana potions from the dead wizards. It feels like you probably meant to have the reward be either/or, and the mages are probably supposed to be upset if you destroy the test subject. 5 Health and 2 Mana is pretty generous...
MTaur

Postby kente on Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:05 pm

kente

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons