[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Blovski on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:44 am

Been fiddling around with Dwarf GG Paladin at the moment. Anyway, on Naga City underground Enlightenment cost 64 for my paladin and on Dragon Isles it cost 80. I get the sense 80's the right number (still 100 default, right?).
Blovski

Postby The Avatar on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:14 pm

It reduced the number by another 20% when you got into the arena... Wierd...
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Blovski on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Does that for all the GG boons - don't know why... don't know if it also applies to other gods.
Blovski

Postby The Avatar on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:07 pm

If you exit too quickly after killing a boss:

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Fran on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Fran

Postby Lujo on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:55 pm

^ :lol:

Also poison (TT) is deffinitely bugged in some way, but I can't tell which. Or rather, what's causing it.

I have never, in about 10 attempts, managed to poison Horatio on the same attack that uses Whoopaz. It works on every attack afterwards, but Whoopaz deffintely cancels it for some reason.

I'm also never able to poison Sand Trolls reliably, for whatever reason. I can for the love of god figure out why, although I'm sure it's not lifesteal because it happened without lifesteal. I'm also pretty sure it's not burning strike and knocback, and I also supsect it only doesn't work on the first hit. I hit the troll, he "cowardlies" away, I find him - he's not poisoned. Or doesn't have the tooltip, but since he has fast regen I'm to scared to check it out.

Hmmmm. It might just be that the tooltip is missing. I hope it's that.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Hammerfan on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:21 pm

So Ive started a new game and noticed this:

Its possible for two subdungeons of the same God to apear on a single dungeon. (Ex: 2 Mystera Dungeons, 2 Tiki Tooki dungeons)

When this happens, then one of the subdungeons will be completely empty and the other one will have twice the ammount of things. (2 Guardians of Magic, 2 Mischief(s))
Hammerfan

Postby booooooze on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Minor point: tooltip on Binlor still says there aren't enough wall segments on the current level, (instead of wall segments revealed).
booooooze

Postby Blovski on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:13 am

axe-grinding time
Well, not that serious, but it's been annoying me.

From a lot of DL runs, I think that retaliate:fireball death prediction is off. I think what's happening is it reckons you're safe to do a final fireball on a retaliater with death protection (which is not the case). Two stupid deaths to this particular one.
Blovski

Postby gjaustin on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Selected Rock Garden, then Human, then Transmuter and hit Go Adventuring. The game crashed.

I wasn't able to reproduce it.
gjaustin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons