[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby NightChaos on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:43 am

I'm seeing a small graphical error on a map location with three quests

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/8379/Screen%20Shot%202012-10-08%20at%209.38.14%20PM.png
NightChaos

Postby Prezombie on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:35 am

Ever since the last news post, the screen has looked like this, no background on the right below the mana, no matter what kind of tab it is. Additionally, readied spells' cursor auras are invisible. :(

Prezombie

Postby Sidestepper on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:57 pm

In Cursed Oasis, getting pulled into Curseworld next to a shade will trigger the shade's life steal, even if that shade been been previously revealed. I was wondering why I didn't always get a full heal on level up and also why some shades had absurd amounts of heath.

If this was intentional instead of a bug, I recommend reconsidering. It forces the player to memorize the locations of all known shades, which isn't very fun and is more a challenge of patience rather than skill.
Sidestepper

Postby dislekcia on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:15 pm

There appears to be some sort of issue with an update to Chrome starving the game of memory somehow. I'm looking into it... Are all of the visual bugs being posted here running in Chrome? (Please all be running in Chrome, I really don't want this to be a sleeper bug that's been dormant forever)
dislekcia

Postby onion_knight on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:13 pm

I can confirm my graphical error happens in chrome but not in firefox
onion_knight

Postby NightChaos on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:58 pm

NightChaos

Postby cpassmor on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:17 am

cpassmor

Postby Dreamdancer on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 am

Not directly a serve bug, but nonetheless it's strange.
I have the 'complicated task part 4' open and as a reward the 'strength potion' is shown.
But in the witch-hut I can already buy strength potions as apart of the preparations.
In the potion shop in the dungeon I cannot buy the strength potion (also not the schadenfreude potion, which i can prep, like the strength potion).
Dreamdancer

Postby dislekcia on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:21 pm

dislekcia

Postby Sidestepper on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:05 am

The sorcerer's manashield ability causes some weird behavior in the soko troll subdungeon. It will sometimes cause them to move twice. Most aggravatingly, it can cause them to leave their tile and then immediately return in a single move. If you push the top left troll into the upper left corner, you can see this happening.
Sidestepper

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons