[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby The Avatar on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Some items look really blurry and pixelated now.

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:31 pm

dislekcia

Postby The Avatar on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Kinissch is also blurry, etc., etc.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Figured out how to stop hue-shifted textures being mipmapped (which is what was making them blurry). Uploading a new build at the moment. I'm going to stop working after this, it's 1am.
dislekcia

Postby Fran on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:43 am

Fran

Postby effullbao on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:30 pm

The newest update rolled me back REALLY far. I just finished paying for my last bank upgrade and now I'm back to the 40k upgrade with 0 gold, none of the vicious monsters unlocked, most of my quest items still not unlocked, and many quests reopened again. It's a shame because I put what felt like 50+ hours rushing so much content. :<
effullbao

Postby dislekcia on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:36 pm

dislekcia

Postby The Avatar on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:18 am

Assigning hotkeys, or hitting shift anything for that matter, is broken.

In the case of wizard tower level 1, shouldn't it be spelled story instead of storey?

In the quest where you must defeat the three goat lords, one of the dungeons will already have disappeared (as you beat it for the Taxidermy! quest). The problem is that the little quest info panel will still display that dungeon.

Is the delete confirmation box supposed to have text? It should probably say "Are you sure you want to delete this profile?"

Lastly, when you click a quest flag the dungeon and reward are grayed out until you mouse over them. Also, the random run button is always greyed out.

The Avatar

Postby Gavster on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:10 am

I finished hard gaan telet with the sorceror, picked up the spoon and retired - yet i didnt get a win on it!?
Gavster

Postby The Avatar on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:48 am

You get a little buff icon when you take blood tithe that says extra piety per blood: 1. Even when you increase this number to 2 or 3 by taking more blood tithes, the buff icon still shows 1 when moused over.

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons