[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:19 am

When you right click a monster you can't use a glyph on it by selecting the glyph from your inventory anymore, you need to click on the monster panel. Might be intended, I don't know.
berpdreyfuss

Postby test on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:14 pm

I don't know if this has been already posted, here goes.
The max gold authorized by bank is 1500. By finishing the quest where you need to complete den of denger with 1 tier heroes, I won 1000 as a reward. My total gold got past the 1500 limit, it's now 1738. If I spend it in upgrades, it doesn't decrease and stays at 1738. And each time a new screen appears, this message pops up : "you've just reached your max gold capacity..."

test

Postby Waldo0 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Prep Tikki Tooki hates to destroy plants.

Is this a bug?

Prep Tikki Tooki recognizes the plants' attack as normal monsters'.

Play Ick Swamp with Prep Tikki Tooki, then you would know what I mean.
*F+Click* "WTF? Oh.. the monster had a 'Retaliate: Fireball'...." -2012 Waldo0
"I cleared this game!!!" -2013 Waldo0
Waldo0

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:13 pm

I think it's intended. You get punished for every hit you take and plants do hit you. I was surprised by that as well.
berpdreyfuss

Postby TheSchachter on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:52 am

So, if you beat Naga City without selling all of the boss trophies...

... you can exit using the trophy instead.

I don't know whether or not the Trophy itself was calculated in the earnings pictured above, but I think it was. It seemed weird, though I like that it can serve as a bonus for an extra good victory. I feel like it must have been found before, but I didn't see it in the past 10 pages of this topic, so I figured I would bring it up.

This may or may not also be a stealth bragging post about beating Naga City without desecrating any altars or using any of the shops below (also of note: only one potion used, but I'm almost certain I could've done it parched. Yay me!)
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby The Avatar on Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:25 am

Uh, I still have a bug where I can exit early (with any 1 trophy) by double clicking it. It doesn't count as a win (unless I killed the other bosses), but I still get to sell the trophy for full price.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby TheSchachter on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Also, found this subdungeon in the Dragon Isles

Not a huge deal, but it's kind of silly to find it on the Dragon Isles, given that it's about how no one could ever find them :P
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby dislekcia on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:10 pm

dislekcia

Postby The Avatar on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:46 am

I don't know what to say. Just tried it and it worked. I killed the Earth Guardian in Rock Garden with my level 7 Orc Warlord, double-clicked the trophy and exited, getting the message I bravely ran and being payed 450 (x3 price for flaming), and then got the toastie that I sold it. It counted the run as a loss, because the flame is still there.

Oh yeah, Halls of Steel sometimes creates practically (or maybe literally) impossible situations. I went in with an orc monk. I started out walled in by 2 unkillablle level 2's and a level 1 illusion, which I killed. I walked down that hallway and proceded to have to fight another level 1 illusion and then had 0 damage. I got Taurog's Sword (back to 5), and proceeded down the hall. I eventaully had to fight 2 more level 4 illusions. Long story short, I lost (because my second boss was bleaty). The entire map revealed showed 4 squarish areas each connected by 2 hallways only. That is a ridiculous layout, considering the fact it forced me into a series of far too damaging kills to win. Seriously, the orb of lusory was found at level 5, so I couldn't dispell the illusions either. I'd take a look at that algorithm.

EDIT: Maybe this is google translate's fault, but "Ut sit tempura felicem terra timebat monstra" translate to "In order that there will always be a happy land that feared monsters". That makes little sense.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:24 am

dislekcia

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons