[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Tinker on Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:32 pm

I had a Gorgon attacking a below-deathgaze% monster with Death Protection (Dancing Blade). Each hit depleted two (2) death protections instead of just one. I did not have flaming strike or knockback.
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby fall_ark on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:57 am

fall_ark

Postby fall_ark on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:01 am

fall_ark

Postby Tinker on Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:23 am

Tinker

Postby Naoya on Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Something seems to be off with the Slayerwand and XP gain.
I just killed a level 1 goblin at level 5 with the wand, and gained 4 XP, without anything else.
The combat predicition with slayer wand also only shows XP-gain without bonus XP, but does seem to reward you with it, at least with learning.
Naoya

Postby Tinker on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:23 am

I just played thru Triple Quest 1: the Spider Script. In scenario 2 (havendale) I worshipped GG and got a couple of his beads as well as Enlightenment. The beads transferred with my in my inventory onto scenario 3. However, all beads (even the enchanted ones) only gave +1% magic resistance; despite the fact that the enchanted beads mouse-over text mentioned that they give more...
Tinker

Postby lieronet on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:22 pm

Hey, are there any plans to continue supporting the web build? Chrome has officially killed NPAPI support, and the rest of the browsers look to be heading that way as well. Unity apparently has WebGL as a build target, is that feasible for DD?
lieronet

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Reposting here from dailies post:

Playing as GoatPerson in Cursed Oasis.

After killing both bosses, I was with Binlor and went down to the Zombie Gold Sub to finish them up. Killed a few, leveled up and switched to Dracul. The only weird thing is, after going back up, lo and behold, both Binlor and Dracul altars were no where to be found. I was still worshipping Dracul but just couldn't access his altar, not that it really mattered at that point.

EM altar was the only one remaining and when I leveled again after killing the remaining mobs on top, I switched to her automatically.

[Should have screenshot it, sorry!]
~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby Tinker on Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Tinker

Postby EvilTwinSkippy on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:52 am

On the iPad version, in the cursed oasis.

Standing on the stairs to a sub dungeon I attacked a cursed monster taking me to the cursed realm.

The go down the stairs button was still available from before I got cursed. Not thinking about it I went downstairs.

When I returned to the surface.... I returned to the non cursed realm with ALL items, monsters and (maybe) shops were missing. This included the altar I was worshipping.

I finally found the surface boss and hitting it adds another layer of cursed kicking me back to the cursed realm where all the monsters were.

Sadly, I explored everything to find the boss and was a level 2 monk in the iPad derp. Level 2 monk with no black space? Good night.
EvilTwinSkippy

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons