[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby lordatog on Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:21 pm

That sword is called Penance, and you can also get it in Tinker Silver (and maybe randomly in a subdungeon?). There's a similar one called the Bound Blade that can't be converted at all.
lordatog

Postby CoolBoy on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 am

Unfortunately I've found all the items in Tinker Silver, beaten Vicious Gaan-Telet, and done everything short of beating the second and third triple quests.
CoolBoy

Postby Urthop on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:36 pm

There's quite a few very obscure items found only in subdungeons afaik, and some of them can be quite rare. It's hard to say what you may or may not be missing without seeing your item list. Though as far as I'm aware, the codex should be completable without any of the DLC.

I assume you've tried looking through the item page on the wiki?
Urthop

Postby CoolBoy on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:42 am

I've actually found more items than have currently been added to the wiki. It's the first place I've checked. But thank you.
CoolBoy

Postby flap on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:20 pm

Hello,

while playing the stand alone version, in venture capital, desktop dungeons stopped responding at the moment I discovered the boss. (The bubble speech is opened)
I am using windows 8 on a netbook (low spec machine)

Also, at the moment I have discovered the boss, I think that the window jumped a few pixels away (or I did something weird...)
flap

Postby Blovski on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Sorceror bug - killing a slowed enemy with your mana shield shows as if it still gets the bonus XP on the combat prediction screen. Since the enemy's no longer slowed after you hit them, you don't.
Blovski

Postby rubybliels on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Save files can lock you out of playing the game.

My computer crashed while the game was open. When I next tried playing the Play! button on the initial menu stayed permanently grayed out. Re-installing Desktop Dungeons had no effect. Deleting default.sav from the Saves folder resolved the issue.
rubybliels

Postby duwease on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:58 pm

I was doing the third Witch quest as an Orc Assassin (get Cheeky on the north dungeon), when I found the Pactmaker in a sub-dungeon. It gave me a message about getting a tattoo of some sort. I took the Consensus perk, and the Body Pact. It gave me the Body Pact AND the Spirit Pact, but the Body Pact does not seem to reliably boost my resistances when hit by monsters (despite having plenty of Piety). From what I can tell, it doesn't work except for the FIRST time a given monster hits me.
duwease

Postby Blovski on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:17 pm

^

Sounds like Body Pact working as intended, I think.
Blovski

Postby Urthop on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Urthop

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons