[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Dreamdancer on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Concerning reflex potion and dodging:
You're right... somehow my math was totally wrong... :oops:
Dreamdancer

Postby Lujo on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:29 pm

The one of the intro subdungeons in the "City Expansion" qests doesn't work the way I remember it and maybe is undoable in certain scenarios. It's the one where you have to LEMISI a Meatman who's standing in the outer ring (full of treasure), but if LEMISI dosn't discover him, you can end up trapped on the other side.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Dischorran on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:59 am

Either a bug or just not understanding how assassins work:

Light Foot doesn't seem to work. I explore all the area around a higher-level monster with an assassin, get it down to one hit left, and even though the "win" indicator appears, the enemy still gets its hit in first and I die. This has happened with goblin assassins in a couple different maps.
Dischorran

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Yes, it is a bug, exploring all tiles didn't give me first strike either. Although it showed win, I died.
berpdreyfuss

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:47 pm

And some predictions like poisoned or cursed show when you are about to die.
berpdreyfuss

Postby Lujo on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:16 pm

I had a "barely alive" prediction come up when it should've been barely win in the first puzzle of the halfling puzzle pack. It was strange because the same monster showed "barely alive" on one run, and "barely win" on another.
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:52 pm

When you mouse over the halfling, it stretches the sprite. I'm unaware if this applies to other races in quest boxes.

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:49 am

dislekcia

Postby Lujo on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 am

Ok, the problem was that in that case LEMISI took a while to register the Meatman which was rather odd. I didn't run out of tiles, but if it registered in 2 more hits I would've. I guess it might've only cost me a mana potion or two, now that you mention, but not in case I walk in there with 10 mana, reveal him last and only have one mana potion (right?).

I'd do a vid but I think those subdungeons are only acessible from the intro. I'll see, but the oddity was the fact thet LEMISI took it's sweet time to latch onto the meatman.
Lujo

Postby Lujo on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:42 am

Ok, the combat predictions are waaay off on burning damage predictions. They indicate 3 same lenght hits needed on the first Burndayraz, then the bars get shorter and I end up killing monsters by setting of the final burning hit for 4-5 HP by hitting something else. North directional dungeon, elven wizard, no burning related gear. 3 times in a row.
Lujo

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons