[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby The Avatar on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:10 pm

It isn't stickies because they post on it so much.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:31 am

Are stickied threads somehow limited in how many posts they can take, or need to be moderated or somethin? It's not a bother, I only whished it was stickied yesterday for the first time ever, because I couldn't find for a while (for some reason :oops: ). EDITED IN reply to Avatar bellow: I figured, but I'm allready feeling guilty of spamming, and if it's keeping a very important thread like this not immediately visible, eh, could it be stickied? I'm cutting down on spam, anyway, honest :oops:

Bug:

Subdungeon spawned in the middle of the chasm in Barbarian Camp. Not a huge one, but still rather odd.
Last edited by Lujo on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby The Avatar on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:28 pm

My point was it's basically always in the top 10 threads because we post so much in it.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lujo on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Bug 1:

This is the tooltip from the Pactmaker's Consensus, it's either missing it's name, or the box is too wide. It's also true for GG's humility, and possibly for other tooltips if more were added in the same batch (I don't remember these effects having portrait icons before before, but I love that you added them).

Bug 2:

Also, the priest abilities on the character portrait aren't preseneted in the same order as in the character selection screen tooltips. It's noticable for the priest because reading out "Good health, good drink" and then "Good Golly!" works as a great and iconic joke, but reversing the order doesn't. Which is why it was easy to spot, while I'm not even sure about other characters' abilities.

Bug 3: (?)

Ok, the Tinker deffinitely isnt spawning walled off subdungeons, and I thought he was supposed to. If he is, then it's a bug, if not, srry for spam, didn't know wehre to post this. I had it happen in Hex Ruins during the buyout quest, and I had it happen in Southern Swamp during the final transmuter quest.
Lujo

Postby Darvin on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Completing a puzzle causes the PQI to reset
Darvin

Postby dislekcia on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:00 pm

dislekcia

Postby Lujo on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Lujo

Postby dislekcia on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:15 am

Bugs up to here locked and loaded, hopefully we can nuke a bunch of them before the release today :)

The interface popup stuff in the inventory is going under the knife next week. Look out for neat health-bar-related awesomeness this week!
dislekcia

Postby xspeedballx on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:57 pm

I found an odd behavior. If you lose a dungeon by dying, you normally have to pay gold to restore locker preps. However if you press the restart button it starts you again with all of your original preps. Only after you next go back to the kingdom do you have to pay to restore the locker item.

Had this happen with a triling berzerker in eastern tundra. Died because I got I think Dracul's subdungeon, faced myself but I did more damage than I had life so had to lose. Clicked restart, went on to finish the dungeon. Only when I went to do another one did I notice it wanted 50 gold for my trisword restore.
xspeedballx

Postby Lujo on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Can confirm speedballs bug, was trying to figure out what exactly is going on so I can take pics.
Lujo

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons