[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Darvin on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:34 pm

The PQI flag is appearing in the wrong location on the world map. It appears on top of Eastern Tundra, even though the PQI quest is actually for naga city.
Darvin

Postby flap on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:43 pm

Hello, here is a bug with the new map and advisors : I have started a new kingdom and just killed the 3 goats. But there, I have had the advisor telling to clik a flag. First problem : I couldn't see any flag on the map (only the 2 hands poiting at the caves.).
Second problem : no interaction was possible. Ok, I could select the 2 caves. But the side panels did not slide when hovering, I could not the clik the quest flags there, and the "enter" (or whatever is was called) button did not respond. So, in a few words, I was stuck.

When relaunching the game, the flags and sparks surrounding them did appear correctly.
flap

Postby The Avatar on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:11 pm

I just got stuck in a loop. Upon opting for the basic tutorial after winning the first dungeon I was killed by the goat (as is normal in Tutorial 1) and it brought me back to the intro dungeon. Then when I beat the live-fire tutorial again, the new screen had both the level 0 guild AND tutorial 2.

EDIT: Lol, I just set a human fighter in tutorial 3.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Raz on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:53 am

Raz

Postby Raz on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:57 am

When standing on a shop while in combat (mouse mode) the inventory panel switches to the shop after every glyph/hit during combat. May not be quite a bug but can be annoying. :?
Repeatable anywhere (i think..).
Raz

Postby The Avatar on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Mousing over a shop when you are using the translocation seal does not show what is in the shop.

EDIT: My PQI in Hobbler's Hold flag is on eastern tundra.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby Raz on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Again, not technically a bug, but:
Mouseover popup descriptions reappear almost instantly after clicking to cast glyphs (LEMMISI is particularly annoying since the popup covers a chunk of the play area, in effect not LEMMISIing anything revealed in that area ;) ).
Not sure what could be done other than disabling the popups on certain or all glyphs after X number of uses with a right click for description therafter.
Is there a way to tack a number or 2 to small glyphs (cost/damage)? BURNDAYRAZ in particular bothers me as a small glyph, having to mouse over to see how much damage it will do- seems trivial since 2 seconds of math or 3 seconds to mouse over will give me the info, but a glance takes less than a second).
Raz

Postby The Avatar on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:35 am

If something is marked as NEW! on a codex in one file, it is marked NEW on the codex in every file.

EDIT: Upon clearing the TRANSMUTER QUEST (you might want to rename that...) a blue flag appeared in the top right corner of my kingdom screen.

EDIT: When you unlock HHoS, it has two quests on it (Vicious Edge and Dancing Blades). Your cursor may be placed in such a way that it constantly switches between highlighting each quest.

EDIT: I got some text cut off at the bottom of the Enemy Unlocked: Goo Blob toast.

The Avatar

Postby TheSchachter on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:12 am

If you:
1. Select the PQI Quest Flag from the map when that PQI asks for a Purist run
2. Select any preparation
3. Start the run:

Every other PQI failed flag I've seen up till now has been positioned as to point to your character, so this seems rather off.

Furthermore, while standing on the same tile as an In-dungeon shop, if you select a Translocation scroll in your inventory and hover the mouse cursor over the tile where your character and the shop are located, the following happens:

(full image shows two Shop Tabs below the inventory panel)
It's pretty minor, and maybe it's already been reported but eh, it's good to have it on record just in case :)
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby The Avatar on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:43 pm

I'm getting the blank pages bug in the enemy statuses section...

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons