[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby berpdreyfuss on Mon May 30, 2016 8:34 am

berpdreyfuss

Postby William on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:41 pm

"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby mgrantbrown on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:56 pm

I got the game on Humble Bundle (android, mobile version). I've never been able to play. It connects to play games, then gives an error message. I've attached a link to the screenshot to this report.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_bNuYfGaU4HVWxYWEQ3bV9uUHM
mgrantbrown

Postby dislekcia on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:19 pm

dislekcia

Postby Tinker on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:00 pm

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Tinker on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:39 am

New (minor) thing: If you kill more than one boss on the same tile, you will not be able to choose which trophy you want to sell / exit with. Instead, you will only be able to see the trophy of the last boss you've killed in that tile (though the interface tab icon will show the icon of the first boss killed there). You can still "exit" with it, but then you can't sell the other trophy.

In this example I killed the Tormented One, then moved to the same spot and summarily killed Bjôrn Ulfhéôinn; the ground showed the Wraith Cowl; when I stepped on it, I could only (sell/exit) the Wraith Cowl; but the trophy tab had the Bandit Scalp icon. Once I had sold the Wraith Cowl, I could see the Scalp normally and Exit with it.

It's minor because it doesn't really impact anything post-"Oh, Horatio", and even before there's an option to exit with the more coveted trophy, not to mention that it's generally a very rare thing that I only stumbled upon by accident in a previous run... :D

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby choongmyoung on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:27 am

Depleted Glyph does work exactly the same with BLUDTOPOWA. In the screenie you can see that the tile uncovered is not random at all. I intentionally used Depleted Glyph to uncover tiles at upper left corner.

This is Eastern Tundra, and the upper right stair leads you to Depleted Glyph sub.

This run has glyphs: IPHEELSIK(assassin), GETINDARE(TT), WONAFYT, LEMMISI, BURNDAYRAZ, CYDSTEPP, IMAWAL. I only picked up IPHEELSIK, GETINDARE, WONAFYT, CYDSTEPP.

And preperations: Bet in Boss, TT.

choongmyoung

Postby q 3 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:11 pm

PQI wants me to do a Goblin Thief. Problem is I haven't unlocked Goblins yet. I did play a Goblin in the daily the other day, so maybe that's got it confused? Not a big deal, since I'm sure it'll fix itself sooner or later.

q 3

Postby choongmyoung on Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:08 pm

----edit: nevermind, not a bug----
choongmyoung

Postby smuglapse on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:54 am

I know disappearing CO stuff has been posted before, but here's another example. After taking Chaos Avatar, I was converting all my stuff, when I noticed the altars had disappeared.

smuglapse

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons