[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby dislekcia on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:00 am

dislekcia

Postby OneMoreNameless on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:48 am

I couldn't find any log files. Just be sure, I searched my entire C:/ drive for the file names mentioned on the linked page and then again for any files at all modified around the time of the CTD. No dice. (Excluding an old log file from a different game so I know I was looking for the right thing.) I then ran Desktop Dungeons and checked again while sitting in a dungeon - no logs happening. So much for that.

Today's Sidenote: If small text bothers you, then disable it from the forums or mention it in a rules sticky instead of just expecting people to know and then reprimanding them individually when they don't.
OneMoreNameless

Postby CoolBoy on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:08 am

I've noticed this only on the very rare occasion but.... The little black box that shows the number of health points the enemy will have left if you attack (shown to the right and on top of their health bar) will occasionally have scrambled and/or blurry text, rendering the number unreadable. Everything else on the screen appears to be fine. Attacking and checking the next prediction seems to make the text readable again.

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC: Just beat Naga City for the first time using an outdated forum strategy from 2011! 5 hours of attempts = win!
CoolBoy

Postby OneMoreNameless on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:51 am

OneMoreNameless

Postby OneMoreNameless on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:48 am

After zotting, regularly attacking once, then later whupazing Rex he did not become enraged despite being under the 95% threshold. The status was (I guess) checked and damage boost applied as normal after being hit again via BURNDAYRAZ.
OneMoreNameless

Postby FDru on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Load screen music starts up twice. Once immediately after the "Logging in" prompt disappears, then again once the profiles are loaded (it's very quiet the first time, barely noticeable).

Also, the kingdom music randomly restarts when transitioning from the kingdom screen to the map screen. No idea how to reproduce it but it's happened quite a few times.
FDru

Postby Wargasm on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:52 pm

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3010&p=28876#p28865

Fabulous Treasure displays an improper gold value during a very specific (and important) window of opportunity. Unsure if other items have this issue, will pay closer attention.
Wargasm

Postby CoolBoy on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:28 am

CoolBoy

Postby OneMoreNameless on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:40 am

Another possible combat prediction inaccuracy: I was playing an orc berserker with various damage boosts (Skullpicker, Fine Sword, Perseverance Badge, +7 Tri-Sword) and attacking a cornered Tokoloshe (cowardly, 50% physical resist). The prediction showed I was able to kill it in two hits, but in actuality it was left with exactly one HP. It's not impossible that I goofed and overlooked the last indicator right at the end, but also, is it possible that the prediction doesn't account for Tri-Sword degeneration between attacks?
OneMoreNameless

Postby OneMoreNameless on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:34 am

EDIT: Disregard this post, I forgot one of the uncommon effects of the slow debuff.

More pathing nonsense, I suspect: This time I was playing as a goblin paladin* in the Creeplight Ruins, having prepped Earthmother. There was a lot of plant-spawning, plant-stoning, plant-clearing, and just plain old plant-killing. Around half way through the run I began to notice several occasions where the cowardly cultists did not flee after being attacked, even when I checked afterwards or had already revealed empty spaces that they should have been able to move into. In one case, the cultist didn't flee after my first attack, but then did flee on my second attack even though neither of us had moved or anything else occurred between attacks.

* Because I was aiming for hoarder anyway, and they're cute. :3
Last edited by OneMoreNameless on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
OneMoreNameless

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons