[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby CoolBoy on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:44 am

Had you slowed the cultists using entanglement by any chance?
CoolBoy

Postby OneMoreNameless on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:54 am

OneMoreNameless

Postby OneMoreNameless on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Is the backpack supposed to save its contents between game sessions? Because it's not, which makes that feature mostly useless when you're only playing one or two runs at a time.
OneMoreNameless

Postby OneMoreNameless on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Small aesthetic oddity: When using Avatar's Codex (or probably fighting anything with retaliate: fireball), the delay is too long between when you click and when the GFX / SFX plays for the retaliation attack. The reason being that if you are running a sorcerer and the enemy dies to your Mana Shield, the enemy's death along with even your level up fanfare can occur ... then the 'thunk' of the enemy attack plays out awkwardly afterwards.
OneMoreNameless

Postby Lujo on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:24 pm

Naga City Underground: EM spawned a plant in the place where the player gets ported after clearing a vawe of bossess, and another one right south of that, in the adjacent square which leads back to the arena. The hero then ported and occupied the same spot as a plan and the only place I was able to move was to the right which boxed me it. Might be my fault, deffinitelly unexpected and strange.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby OneMoreNameless on Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:20 am

Casting ENDISWAL doesn't update the appearance of glyphs to dulled (ie. not enough mana to cast) until your next move. Repeated this several times with varying max MP as a gnome bloodmage.
OneMoreNameless

Postby OneMoreNameless on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:14 am

Not sure if bug or just really confusing inconsistency: Casting IMAWAL on an enemy with Curse Bearer will ... remove a layer of curse. This was in the Cursed Oasis and the enemy was slowed, haven't tested other cases yet.
OneMoreNameless

Postby mdorkus1 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:37 pm

In the Tinker Silver dungeon I can't convert any items or glyphs except for the starting alchemy scrolls (can't even convert the starting potions). Anyone else have this issue?
mdorkus1

Postby OneMoreNameless on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:10 am

The CTRL shortcut for opening the altar menu will allow you take boons even when you've accidentally WONAFYTed a certain bridge troll on top it.
OneMoreNameless

Postby TheSchachter on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:42 am

Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons