Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Agbaar on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:30 am

When you first unlock Mystera Annur in the Northern Desert, she talks about being glad you weren't violent against her guardian. This isn't always true - I unlocked her by taking in an Assassin and killing him. Might consider bumping the level up to 9 to prevent this, or change the text, or determine what we actually did?
Agbaar

Postby TheLogan on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:21 am

I had just become a follower of taurog and came across a shrine of the glowing guardians, having only just started i decided to desecrate said shrine, well for some reason i managed to desecrate it twice, the process went like this

i clicked desecrate a yes/no menu popped up, i clicked yes, a new window came up telling me i had desecrated the temple, all the while the yes/no menu was still in the background, i clicked ok and the yes/no menu was still there so i clicked yes again this time that menu went away and and the ok menu popped up and i clicked the ok button, and now i have 98 piety.
I have killed 4 opponents, so more than just a double desecrate was happening here, i mean 25piety+25piety+4kills= 98 doesnt sound quite right =P
TheLogan

Postby nkzack on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:32 am

Accessing the Tavern displayed an error message, which restarted the whole game.
nkzack

Postby platypotamus on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:26 am

Maybe you had glyphs, and glowing guardian destroyed them, and that got you piety from Tuarog?

(If you use the tabs at the bottom right, you can see your last few piety updates as well)
platypotamus

Postby Spectre on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:29 am

[Summary]
Boss with no introduction text, i.e, an empty text field; and no name.

[Priority]
P3 (purely aesthetic really)

[Operating System]
Windows 7 64bit

[Browser (version)]
Chrome 14.0.835.15

[Pre-conditions]
Unknown

[Steps to Reproduce]
Unknown

[Observed Behavior]
Boss has no introductory text or name.

[Expected Behavior]
Boss has introductory text and name.

[Additional Notes]
This was in the top dungeon, the one where you have to use a mage for the quest.

[Link]
http://db.tt/Hk81GYf
Spectre

Postby Esoteric on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:51 am

Halpmeh tooltip doesn't mention its ability to cure poison, unlike the showboating health potions.
Halfling holding only a trisword and a health potion, filled my conversion bar by converting the health potion but didn't receive a health potion from the conversion. (Glowing Guardian demands food!)
The warlock/cultist/hooded guys in Namtar's Lair have no name. Might I suggest Berserker chow?
Esoteric

Postby TigerKnee on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:52 am

Soul Orb doesn't seem to work. I held it, punched a wraith and still got mana burned.

Edit: I tested it out more. It doesn't work if you bring it out as a locker item, but it does work if you buy it from a shop in the middle of a dungeon though.
Last edited by TigerKnee on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
TigerKnee

Postby TigerKnee on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:47 am

Argh, I actually came to winning the Avatar level about 3 times now but for whatever reason, Unity seems to cause my entire browser to crash, usually when he generates too many plants or something.

Very frustrating considering it takes quite a bit of luck to get to the point where you can comfortably take the guy down.
TigerKnee

Postby amcsdmi on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:08 am

somehow my witch quest got messed up. I got an error after the message saying I completed the quest that sent me back to town. I still have the quest, but it won't seem to spawn the witch quest again.
amcsdmi

Postby 232 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:49 am

Similar to what Spectre just reported, had a complete absence of intro text for the boss. In this case it was a wraith in the Eastern Tundra, all I got was a box with nothing in it, only an "OK" button.

Side note: The graphic for a desecrated altar in the ice tileset doesn't look too good, the background doesn't blend in with the surrounding tiles.

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons