[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby smuglapse on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:51 am

The first thing I want to mention seems to be an undocumented feature. When the Chemist uses BYSSEPS he gains +1 Base Attack. This will stack with each cast, but of course will be lost once he attacks.

The other thing is a bug involving burning stacks and knockback. This picture shows a before and after:The prediction shows the enemy only taking 2 burn damage (33-20-5(25% KB)-2 = 6). The result shows that it takes an extra 2 damage after hitting the wall. I tested with other numbers of burn stacks to verify that the burning is causing the extra damage. Either the double application of burning is unintentional or the prediction is incorrect.
smuglapse

Postby berpdreyfuss on Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:37 am

There's something weird with the sound effects when playing on low volume levels. To reproduce: Turn music off and sound effects as quiet as you can get. Sometimes when casting a glyph like endiswall or the fireball it is much louder than the other sounds, you can also get the effect by cancelling a spell with the right mouse button right after activating it.
berpdreyfuss

Postby Tinker on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:30 am

The server seems to be harder to reach lately for uploads / accessing the leader-board. Today the Daily gave me a real scare as I had to re-attempt uploading the score for the successful run several times. I got an error when trying to upload; then, when I clicked "Leaderboard" to see my results, I got another error.

Also, lately stats have been taking a *long* time to load in the Audit Zeppelin (and often don't load at all).
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Sslazze on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:02 am

I wanted to report some bugs I have found.

Gorgon Bugs:
-No piety from Earthmother for turning enemys to stone (not sure if intentional.)
-On Hexx Ruins, the teleporting enemys can occupy the same space as an enemy you just turned to stone, and you can't attack them or imawall them.

Half-Dragon Bug (Can be gamebreaking):
-Since Half-Dragons can't kill Poison Pods or the Mana Burn plants, if you knock them into a decayed wall, such as a river, it won't die and you can dodge its attacks. You can use this for infinite Tikki Tokki piety. I got max poison and max learning in Ick Swamp vicious at level 1 and cleared it easy doing this.
-This can be fixed by making it so the plants will be destroyed if knocked against the dungeon border / decayed walls.
Sslazze

Postby smuglapse on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:08 am

smuglapse

Postby grimskallen on Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:48 pm

Not sure if it's just me being stupid or if this is working as intended, but if you overheal, and then proceed to lower your max HP with dracul's sanguine boon, you'll also lose your overheal when you click the boon.
grimskallen

Postby dislekcia on Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:00 pm

dislekcia

Postby TheSchachter on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:32 am

So I just tried to play a daily (Goblin Rogue in Berzerker Camp). After I selected my preps and pressed Play, the play button went dark but the game didn't load the daily dungeon; it just sat there for many minutes. When I pressed cancel and re-selected Commence, the button was still grayed out. After closing the game and re-opening it, the game tells me I've done my daily (not surprised that was the result, was just checking). And according to the Leaderboards, no one has attempted this daily? (10/11/2015)

EDIT: Update - it appears that this was caused by the fact that I wasn't logged into my DD account. After I went back to the main menu and logged in, I was able to do the daily! I'm almost certain I've done dailies without being logged in, though... not sure what's up with that.

EDIT2: I just realized that the leaderboard was set to Friends, which might explain why it claimed nobody had done the daily. I didn't think the daily had already switched...

Screenshots:

Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby Tinker on Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:04 am

Goatperson cannot be chosen for "any X classes" type quests, but it does seem to count for completion.

For example, I chose the "Minecraft" quest (I only completed Magma Mines with a Priest thus far), and I got offered the class choice with Priest and Goatperson being greyed out.

I cancelled, and went back to play Magma Mines normally with the Goarperson for "General Adventuring".

Now my Goatperson win still seems to count for Minecraft completion:

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Astral on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:54 pm

^I tried that too before, but it doesn't really count.

When you get your 4th win you'll see that quest stays unfinished. The Goatperson win only shows up on the indicator, but in reality doesn't add into the win count.
Somebody spilled raspberry juice all over the place!
Astral

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons