[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby q 3 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Killing Namtar's first form (without using knockback?), then using knockback on his second form, results in a death message and then a gold drop.

q 3

Postby xspeedballx on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:56 am

Got this one clicking on the explorer's guild:

This was right after acquiring TT if that helps.

I get this every time I click on explorer's guild, even after reloading.
xspeedballx

Postby Dreamdancer on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:00 am

Got problems with firefox:
Updated planetside2, was about 4gb. thought could play DD in the meantime. While loading Unity, it gives in the beginning an erroer mesage about 'Bad file length'.
Restarting the desktop pc, and not updating planetside2 doesn't solve the problem.
Starting Unity from IE gives no problems...
Yesterday i had no problems with firefox... So i don't really know what the problem is...
Sorry for the bad english and bad bug report, its late, and i'm somewhat drunk. Will long into it tomoorow again.
But has somebody else problems with firefox?!?

EDIT: Updating ps2 and playing DD in IE seems to have no problems. Could start the dungeon without any problems...
Dreamdancer

Postby ixcthu on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:46 am

ixcthu

Postby The Avatar on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:28 am

The do you want to restart popup only shows up if you can't pay for your preps. On top of that the no button doesn't work.

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby xspeedballx on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:45 am

Also I am pretty sure it still doesn't make you pay for your locker restore cost either until you go back to town.
xspeedballx

Postby The Avatar on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:56 am

When you mouse over the badge requirement on any quest it stretches the image.

When you mouse over the quest on any dungeon info panel, the flag icon stretches.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby The Avatar on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:58 am

Clicking people who say talk doesn't always do stuff (mercenaries with Brandonn, Lernutrix after buying anything from him).

The Avatar

Postby The Avatar on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:05 am

You random seems a bit off. It goes on streaks sometimes (5 dodges, 6 free spells with dragon soul, 7 resists from a 25% resist magic monster, 6 fails at 50% dodge in a row, etc). Is it really rolling a new roll each time?

The Avatar

Postby xspeedballx on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:12 am

Not to derail but random IS streaks. To never see streaks would imply there is a strong non-random element. If you are implying you are seeing LOTS of streaks, stop and re verify you are not having a confirmation bias(or counting blue cars). That you are noticing it when it happens and weighing the situation more heavily than the numerous times you don't.
xspeedballx

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons