[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby dislekcia on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:46 am

dislekcia

Postby CoolBoy on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:28 am

I still love your game Dislekcia!!! Now that that's out of my system, I have a microscopically small "polish" issue to point out:
The trait "Momentum" for the Crusader and "Herbivore" for the Goatperson have multiple sentence descriptions. What I noticed is that, for all other trait-based multi-sentence descriptions, the second sentence does not have a period at the end. However, both the Momentum and Herbivore traits do have periods at the end of the second sentence. Also, the "bodies of waters" text should still read "bodies of water" in the third triple-quest opening text (but I already nitpicked about that several pages back).

Considering the non-importance of the things I'm reporting, I hope you realize I only mention them at all because I love your work so much, and because I think your title is 99.99% perfect. Seriously, I've played 550+ commercially sold PC titles from start to finish and I find your work the closest to perfect as I've ever come across.
CoolBoy

Postby Raz on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Not so much a bug as an inconvenience.. the spell description popup box reappears instantly after casting the spell. This covers the lower right portion of the play field and can end up covering the action. It would be nice if the description didn't reappear immediately.
Much loving the game. Thanks!
Raz

Postby MTaur on Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:52 am

I haven't read this whole thread, but I just want to mention that for me, fullscreen DD has a mostly black screen on startup, which is fixed by alt-tab with no further trouble.

Two different Windows 8 machines have this issue for me. One is a Lenovo Thinkpad T430, and the other is a Microsoft Surface Pro.
MTaur

Postby dislekcia on Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:39 pm

dislekcia

Postby MTaur on Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:01 pm

MTaur

Postby TheSchachter on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:54 pm

My game just crashed to desktop (no crash logs, no bells and whistles, just straight closed) when I clicked on a Health Potion in my inventory. I was a Dwarf Transmuter doing the Bonus Bravery quest in the Cursed Oasis, in the middle of fighting the Cursed Dragon, worshiping the earthmother (had a million plants on-screen). Dunno if there's anything useful in this description, but let me know if there's other info I could provide that would be helpful.
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby TheSchachter on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:45 am

Not especially major, but I thought it might be worth reporting: this is my setup in a restart of ick swamp (first try exited after forgetting I was doing Miser PQI and buying something). I have Mystera prepped, but you wouldn't know it from the screenshot:

It spawned furthest from the entrance, glad I had Lemissi to scout it out. I don't know if this is related to restarting the dungeon (it spawned close enough in the first try) and/or related to Ick Swamp's particular layout, but I just thought it was weird.
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby Astral on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:47 am

This reminds me that on some Ick Swamp and Double Doom runs the prepped altar is somewhat far from the start. Like 6-7 tiles away in a straight line. Does that count as a bug too?
Somebody spilled raspberry juice all over the place!
Astral

Postby Gakato on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:45 pm

When the monk accumulates prestige, his base damage is decreased by 2 every time. I guess he should only lose base damage during level ups, i.e. gaining +3 damage, and not getting weaker the more experienced he is.
Gakato

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons