[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby gjaustin on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:34 pm

gjaustin

Postby booooooze on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Same experience as Fran, fwiw, re: warmonger: Can't get it with anything that starts with a glyph, and if I do the perpetual quest that calls for it with a class that starts with a glyph, I get that microsecond quest failed popup when I exit.
booooooze

Postby squirrelnest on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:46 am

I ran into a strange bug tonight- as a level 8 human paladin, my exp got high enough to level up, but I did not level. The score just kept counting, reading something like 42/30 by the time I finished the map.

I had just finished the sub-dungeon where you first find the alter to dracul, but did not try to worship him. When I got back to the surface, I worshiped at an alter of tiki tooki, then killed a low level goat, which should have made me level but did not.

If this one is already known, sorry for the redundancy.
squirrelnest

Postby Lujo on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:52 am

*About the Berserker camp chasm - I figured out why it's easy to miss the "snow on the chasm". If the first time you play the level there is a monster on top of it, after you kill the monster there is a bloodstain. This is what thappened to me, and since I missed the visual cue the first time, I wasn't looking for it next time and thought it was just a different chasm tile. There should probably be a more noticable bridge.

New Bug - not sure if bug, but the "Unlikely Heroes" questline at the Venture cave, which unlocks Grimms Grotto, only appearad for me when I unlocked all of the class buildings (or even Gaan'Telet). not sure if this is intentional, but I also don't think it should be. I had he Warlord unlocked for ages, and had all the prerequisites for completing the quest.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby booooooze on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Last edited by booooooze on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
booooooze

Postby Lujo on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:19 pm

The entire dungeons screen has moved a tiny bit to the right so you can't see the health bars for monsters in the right most rows, as they are under the "player portrait and inventory part".

GG treats compressed items as small items for piety rewards, and does the same for wizar's glyphs, which can't be intentional.
Lujo

Postby fall_ark on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:29 pm

fall_ark

Postby Lujo on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Lujo

Postby Lujo on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:12 pm

Assasin Gold Bug - Not sure if bugged, but the Assasin boss in the Assasin gold Challenge has lifesteal 40%, but he lifesteals me for hundreds and hundreds of hitpoints. I did descend at lvl1 just to check it out, but still. That cant be right.
Lujo

Postby fall_ark on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:30 pm

fall_ark

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons