[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby MTaur on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:47 pm

Clicking on a glyph used to toggle casting mode. Now if I click on Burndayraz a few times in a row, it seems to forget what it's doing and neither goes into cast mode nor allows me to click Burndayraz again. It needs me to click somewhere random to refresh the mouse behavior focus. Lots of little things like this seem to be par for the course for the upgrade. I'm confident that it'll be good when it's ironed out, but it's slightly buggy at the moment.
MTaur

Postby Lujo on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:54 pm

It seems to happen when your inventory tab is selected (visible in the sidebar) and you use hotkeys, but not when a monster tab is selected. Happens with burndayraz and pissorf both. Also wonnafyt. The glyph description just hangs around and you also have to click at least once afterwards at random even when it goes away.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Blovski on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:49 pm

Gold borders no longer showing for me with 18+1 or 19+1/20 classes done (and a full set of badges). Had almost everything rainbowed or gold before the update. Obviously when they should show has changed with the addition of classes but I'd be surprised if it's deliberate to not have any gold borders any more?

Rainbow borders are displaying fine on fully finished dungeons.
Blovski

Postby fall_ark on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:00 pm

The Goat Glade disappears (only the graphic, I can still click it) after I exit a Triple Quest run via the stairs. I was in the third map in Spider Script, just after Mance called down its second curse.

Back to normal after entering and exiting another dungeon.
fall_ark

Postby Squidcor on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:40 am

am developer
Squidcor

Postby Lujo on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:46 am

Ah, strange, but if you've completed it with the Goat and you're missing another class, should it be gold or should it go straight rainbow? Not a question of how things are coded, just about what you guys want out of it. This way it's fairly easy to miss gold borders entirely if you just do a goat before you've done everything else (which has happened to, say, me with every dungeon so far).
Lujo

Postby Lujo on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Slayer wand (and probably also the Wand of Binding) still doesn't show XP predictions properly (it's effect stacks with the balanced dagger and possibly imawal and possibly learning) but the XP bar doesn't show it.
Lujo

Postby Lujo on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Bug with the sliding menu:

When you have a boss selected and use the sliding menu, and then move to the inventory, the game registers it as if the sliding menu is still covering the panel (in this case as if it was over the inventory), and you can actually kill yoursef this way if you go drink a potion or something.
Lujo

Postby haaxtus on Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:31 am

Here’s a link to a thread about problems with access to cloud accounts under Linux (mostly) on the Steam forums.

- http://steamcommunity.com/app/226620/di ... 721575539/ (especially posts #13 ff.)

Any input is very much appreciated.
haaxtus

Postby dislekcia on Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:26 pm

dislekcia

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons