[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby booooooze on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 am

Unity crash!

I was in the subdungeon with the ruined altar and assortment of potions and whatnot. I had already won, but decided to gather up all the potions, you know, because I'm greedy. Had it about half explored, I had touched the altar, the last popup had warned me that I was going to die soon, or something, wasn't really paying attention. Crash.
booooooze

Postby Warskull on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:50 am

Cursed applies even when bandits do not hit you. Thus with first strike 1-shotting a bandit, you still get 1 curse.
Warskull

Postby Lujo on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Not sure if covered before but Rogues CAN'T use GETINDARE at all since they have build in first strike. The glyph behaves as if you used it allready all the time :( Very :(
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Nandrew on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Nandrew

Postby fall_ark on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:44 pm

fall_ark

Postby Lujo on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Agree on the hidiously out of controll count, it would be sort of like giving the rogue a fiddly, but cheap cydstepp. May addition to that discussion - is it still that big a deal if the rogue still has to get hit in order to move the "sucessfull dodge" marker up? If so, then it would make it a bit hader to expolit because the rogue doesn't get hit too much anyway, and doesn't WANT to.

BUG REPORT: Using the Slayer wand in Quaking Arena (Fighter Gold) breaks the spawning sequence and leaves you standing around like a dope.
Lujo

Postby Murdus on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Not sure if mentioned yet, but Tower of Goo seems to be immune to Lifesteal. Realised this, while trying to figure out why I can't beat Slime Pits. Managed to get level 10, with 7 stacks of Lifesteal as a vampire (whoring conversion points), with Plate Mail, yet I didn't regen health off of ToG at all. ... Only lost. A -lot- more than I should've.
Murdus

Postby Lujo on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Den of danger doesn't register the last class you use to complete the begginer brigade as having completed the dungeon for badges. Or so I believe.

I have finished the "Begginer Brigade" and unlocked "Second Generation", but on the Rogue Victory screen (and later Tavern adventuring screen) the "Priest" slot was blank, as if I didn't finish the dungeon with him. This should not be possible, and maybe it'll do the same thing for the last class I use to finish "Second Generation".

It might also be just that MY game didn't register the priest win, can't be sure. I'm not even sure I used priest the last, I sort of think it was Thief, Fighter, Priest, Wizard.
Lujo

Postby gjaustin on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:44 pm

gjaustin

Postby jaytee on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:33 pm

In the Berserker camp the mission to get frost leaves for the potion building is bugged. The sign is a big exclamation mark, when I step on it it throws up and error that begins:

"system.reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation". The missing thing is called ".FindWitchEvent" I think.

Got this twice now.
jaytee

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons