[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby q 3 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:24 pm

If you poison a monster and then cast BURNDAYRAZ on it, the tiles remaining count for the poison will not update to reflect burning status. The count will correct itself once you start exploring, though.
q 3

Postby q 3 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Combat prediction doesn't quite know what to do with player Death Gaze:

(The "win" prediction is correct; the prediction that I will be dropped to 0 HP is incorrect, since my death gaze will kill the monster before it can retaliate.)
q 3

Postby Gavster on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:50 am

I have a dark monitor.. sometimes black space is hard to identify.. not a bug but a brightness adjust or would be bomb!
Gavster

Postby Alweth on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:50 am

Got a crash.

I think I had just desecrated Binlor's altar as a follower of Tikki Tooki, and then grabbed the Dodge boon, and was just moving my mouse around. I am pretty sure I was in the Hexx Swamp. I was using Chrome. Are there still issues with Chrome? Here's the image of the crash:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByL3Q6EZFkjqY2dHY2g4RkJETE0
Were you expecting a coherent message? Alweth does not deal with such trifles. Ignore him or watch the thread get locked!
Alweth

Postby cpassmor on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:03 pm

I don't know if this intentional or not, but I think Immortal Yin and Yang need to be bloodless. I just did a run through the Labyrinth as a Bloodmage worshipping Dracul and got the Yin/Yang sub-dungeon, and it kind of broke the game. I was able to kill Yin and Yang over and over, collecting their bloodstains each time and gaining infinite health, mana and Dracul piety. I killed the Minotaur by hitting him, zipping down and killing/collecting blood from the reviving snakes until I was back to full health, and repeating.
cpassmor

Postby Lujo on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:48 pm

I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Alweth on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:04 am

Were you expecting a coherent message? Alweth does not deal with such trifles. Ignore him or watch the thread get locked!
Alweth

Postby Alweth on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:30 am

Another crash while mousing around. I think I had just moused over a Gorgon. This one is on the Warlord Silver Challenge, also in Chrome.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByL3Q6EZFkjqN1FjblF0eUZET2M
Alweth

Postby Lujo on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Ok, now naga city crashed in firefox.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby booooooze on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:36 am

I'd imagine they've figured this out, but for me those crashes seem to come with slowing things (wonafyt, entanglement, titan's guitar). I haven't done anything conclusive, just seems to be the case.

*edit: eh, got another random one, definitely wasn't slowed. Borderline unplayable right now.
booooooze

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons