[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby lunawuff on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:33 am

It happens to me whenever I summon a Gorgon(WONAFYT), and then mouse over her. If it helps, it didn't happen when mousing over a non-summoned Gorgon, or when mousing over a goat, summoned or not.
lunawuff

Postby Zalminen on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:05 am

Zalminen

Postby Zalminen on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:06 am

Priest bronze challenge: a popup that refuses to go away:

Doesn't matter what I do or click, the popup just stays there.

So not only do we have a zombie dog, but a zombie popup as well...

EDIT: and now that I posted the screenshot and returned to the game, the popup disappeared as soon as I moved the mouse. Strange :roll:

EDIT2: And a little later the game froze while displaying the victory light pillar but started working again when I switched to another tab and back.

I'd better restart my browser, might be some other plugin causing the freezes or something.
Zalminen

Postby q 3 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:25 pm

I'm not entirely sure what's going on here, but I was worshiping Taurog and had Warrior Pact (the +1 HP, -3 piety) active, and each kill was increasing my HP but not changing my piety at all. (Taurog should grant +4 or +8 for magical creatures, meaning a net +1 or +5 piety and +1 HP for each kill, but I had +0 piety and +1 HP.) A while later in the dungeon my piety gain returned to normal. Maybe it was the effect of being near 100 piety?

q 3

Postby paplaukes on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Skimping on details since others have posted similar.
Got a crash "Exception has been thrown by the target of invocation".
Happened in... er... normal difficulty snowy place :oops: after mouseovering(or trying to click?) a Gorgon I summoned with WONAFYT. Was a level 3 Human Tinker worshipping the Nature deity.

Edit:
2nd crash when mouseovering a summoned goblin, Eastern Tundra again, same deity, class, race, level. Not touching WONAFYT for time being :)
3rd crash on guitar use, same error.
paplaukes

Postby TwinBladeWarrior on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:18 am

Getting consistant crashes on fighter bronze when using wannafight at level 2+, always the gorgons never the goats
screenshot for you, it means nothing to me but it looks nasty
TwinBladeWarrior

Postby Gavster on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:27 am

I have the same problem with wonafyt on the Mac. Translocation error. I think it also affected wethwuht.
Gavster

Postby Darvin on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 am

I've been trying to reproduce the effect today, but when the crash finally happens there is nothing in particular going on. What I can say is that in every case the use of slow effects (WEYTWUT, WONAFYT, or Entanglement) preceded the crash, so it in some way involves slow. If I avoid slow-effects then there aren't any problems.
Darvin

Postby Gavster on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:09 am

I lockered draining blade but it didn't give +1 life steal, I gained no additional health from it -- it says it adds +1 to life steal so I'm not sure if it gives base life steal or just adds to it if you have it.
Gavster

Postby Gavster on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:22 am

I found the slow/cowardly guitar and after using it, the game crashed -- it is the slow. Well picked, Darvin.
Also knocking back evolvia bugged out on me too. Whee.
Gavster

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons