[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Aequitas on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Aequitas
Site Admin

Postby dislekcia on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Bugs up to here locked and loaded!

Thanks for the reports everyone, you helped us track down the crash bug that was plaguing everyone over the holiday.
dislekcia

Postby paplaukes on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Edit: false alarm :) should've restarted the browser before saying update doesn't work. F5 wasn't enough.
paplaukes

Postby Darvin on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:22 pm

When performing a puzzle that involves death protection, you automatically fail when your death protection is triggered.
Darvin

Postby Naoya on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:16 pm

If you petrify Sir Thrawn in the "Dark Knight" Subdungeon, the exit will remain locked and you have no way of getting out.
Naoya

Postby Vaccine on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:41 pm

The Experience challenge in the Starter Pack seems off. After you petrify the first creature and kill the Gorgon, you get through the menus but then it tells you you have died, even though your character still appears as alive and newly levelled to 2. If you exit the challenge it now shows as complete, even though it was not finished.

It seemed similar to this bug but he said he died in that one:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=219&p=12200&hilit=starter+pack+experience#p12200
Vaccine

Postby paplaukes on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Is there any reason for warlocks (in Ick Swamp) to lose Slowed debuff? I'm playing a Dwarf Wizard and used WEYTWUT on a few of them. Moved one out of the way. Was about to kill the second - used WEYTWUT, then killed a cursing plant and... it wasn't slowed anymore. First one isn't either, but a naga I moved earlier (both on the left) remains slowed. What am I missing? Pretty sure I didn't hit the slowed Warlocks, and certainly not both of them.

Might be related to this weirdness I get when playing sorcerer. I usually notice it when I'm about to level - I have one mob on a few hp, but instead of finishing it off I move to attack a different mob to use up my HP. Sometimes it results in me hitting the new mob and the nearly-dead mob dying anyway.

Edit: won the game (was a PQI) but got no reward - had to run a cheeky :) Dwarf Wizard in Ick Swamp. I wasn't warned I failed the quest. Been playing it on and off for a few hours, so I don't remember, perhaps I restarted the game after realising I failed the 1st time?
paplaukes

Postby q 3 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Did you hit any of the affected enemies with fireballs? Burning stacks ignite when you attack another monster, which damages the first monster (removing slow and potentially killing it if its HP is low enough).
q 3

Postby paplaukes on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Ooh - yep - that does explain the lvl8 warlock then. I fireballed, hit, weytwutted it and went to hit a plant. Still kind of certain I moved the lvl9 in the left corner, along with the 5 nearest movable plants. Was no point to fireball that one, level difference too big.

What's the burning damage, by the way? just 1 per stack?
paplaukes

Postby Darvin on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Speaking of plants, 0 damage plants shouldn't discharge stoneskin. That's been an annoying one for the longest time.
Darvin

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons