[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby Darvin on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:13 pm

You only get dodge prediction when you use the GETINDARE glyph or the quicksilver potion. After you dodge once, you lose dodge prediction and don't know until you actually attack the enemy whether you're going to dodge or not.

These are the following ways you can heal when you attack:
1) you level up
2) you have lifesteal
3) you're standing on a blood pool while at full health with sanguine, you attack the enemy (taking damage), and then attack him again, you will drink the blood pool and heal

(that last one is kinda convoluted, but it can happen)
Darvin

Postby The Avatar on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:17 am

I clicked on the GG puzzle pack and it only gave me two options: Far from god and Baptism by Potion. It had the up scroll arrow lit up, but it wouldn't scroll.

Just checked: If you scroll down on the list of puzzle packs and select a God Puzzle Pack it only shows the last two puzzles. WHile the up arrow is lit up it will not scroll.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby The Avatar on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:30 am

After killing the boss and the column animation there's an animation where a white version of the monster symbol (as in what the Fighter sees) expands and fades. It's hard to described, but anyone looking for it or the devs should know about it. If you exit during the animation, the symbol sticks on the loading screen.

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby dislekcia on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:47 am

dislekcia

Postby dislekcia on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 am

dislekcia

Postby booooooze on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:32 am

booooooze

Postby Darvin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Darvin

Postby Pehaw on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:50 am

I went back and re-ran rogue silver a bunch of times and it seems like i was miss reading my hp bar. Since it would show dark red before the hit and be normal again after a dodge. Paying closer attention it does seem obvious now. It does seem like this could be a little ambiguous for a more casual player. I really started to notice this while fighting the minotaurs and noticed again with the burn vipers. When the animations for blink and knockback show its very hard to tell that you have dodged as well, other than your hp bar obviously. So basically just a little feedback from me being blind. :lol:
Pehaw

Postby The Avatar on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:16 am

When you unlock the quest What's a Moneybin, its description is shown twice. Once in the "Investment Opportunities" toastie and once in the What's a Moneybin quest toastie.

One thing that's more of a visual thing than a bug: You should probably make toasties move out of the way of descriptions. A large description that covers half the toast below it looks bad.

The Avatar

Postby The Avatar on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:09 pm

When you convert WONAFYT on the final EM puzzle it crashes the game. Here's a pic:

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons