[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 390: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby fall_ark on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:11 am

I became unable to gain GG piety by being poisoned in today's Daily. Not sure why. I have Knockback, Enlightenment and Indulgence, but they shouldn't matter, right?

fall_ark

Postby dislekcia on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:24 pm

dislekcia

Postby Darvin on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:34 am

I'm not exactly sure how I did this, but apparently I have 21+1/20 completion of Den of Danger. Looking at it in more detail, it appears my completion on every dungeon on this particular save-file is wrong. The "+1" is appearing whether or not I have Goatperson completion or not, and if I do actually have Goatperson completion on the dungeon in question then the number is 1 higher than it should be.
Darvin

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:34 am

@Darvin: Pretty sure this is the same for everyone else that have GoatPerson DLC. And I think I saw this mentioned before, it's not a bug. Anyway, will wait for devs' response.
~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby ~'(^ + ^)'~ on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:22 am

In today's daily, there is the "Contemplate the Waters" Sub where you can buy a Lemissi from the monk inside for 25g. I had the default Lemissi glyph from the default glyphs today in my inventory and when I bought from the monk, he didn't give me an extra copy of the glyph, so is this a bug?
~'(^ + ^)'~

Postby William on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:52 am

"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby Tinker on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:23 pm

Ok, this may not be a bug, just an undocumented (?) interaction. Here goes anyway:

* I was above max health thanks to overheal (health: 136 / 125)
* Drinking a Health Potion made me *lose* all my overheal health (so I lost 11 health), predictor indicated correctly what will happen ("Before" picture)
* Then Alchemist Scroll kicked in, and awarded me with +8 Max Health
* So my new health total was 125 / 133 ("After" picture):

"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby William on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:45 pm

So I've noticed that the tablet update to fix the Goat Glade issues has been uploaded to the App store. I thought I would give some feedback. I am now able to see the goat glade and its associated quests. I can also see the Goat in the class selection screens and can do dungeons with it. I have noticed two "issues" though.

All my rainbowed dungeons now only have gold rims despite having been completed with all badges and classes including the goat.

The completion log (classes unlocked, bosses seen etc) is displaying some weirdness. 21/20 classes found and 95/91 (instead of 99) bosses seen.

Is this because the addon is not officially supported on tablets?

On my desktop version everything is as it should be.
"Because Goatperson"
William

Postby dislekcia on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:52 am

Hmm. Well, I'll log it. I assume that this didn't come up in testing because apparently this was never tested... *sigh* I have no idea if it'll get fixed or not :(
dislekcia

Postby William on Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:56 am

So I was doing a flaming run in Hexx Ruins today and I noticed something interesting. Even though the revenants are labeled as undead, they give no Glowing Guardian piety. Now I realize they give no XP and for that reason might not give any piety benefit, but you certainly get penalized by Dracul if you kill them. Is this intended behaviour?
"Because Goatperson"
William

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons