Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby The Avatar on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:25 pm

I reached 15013 gold by beating Dark Souls (over my 10000 gold cap) and upgraded my bank for the first time in my new profile. The golden upgrade arrow has not gone away, despite my lack of 15000 gold for the second mega bank upgrade.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Sidestepper on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:39 pm

I've run into the savegame rollback bug as well, but with a few twists. I opened up DTD to find that my kingdom had reverted to an older state, with very few unlocks and not much gold. The thing is, the data from specific runs was still intact, so after I completed a single dungeon, I got bombarded with new quest triggers, opening up new dungeons, completing quests and challenges, etc. After a few cycles of this, I had retriggered most of the missing content, but with some expections:

Gods were still locked. Their special "hazing rite dungeons" still appear, so at least it's recoverable. Some deal with races.

The Tinker was missing. Unfortunately, his trigger didn't reset, and now he never appears, ever. This means that the Alchemist and the Tinker are both lost forever.
Sidestepper

Postby Sidestepper on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Just got some wackiness with the music. The vocals from the music in Gaan Telet are missing. Since they carry the melody, you really can feel their absence. I can't tell if the other songs are affected because I don't remember them as well. This is happening on both the Steam and browser versions. Curiously, it even happens when offline.
Sidestepper

Postby Sidestepper on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:02 pm

And another minor "bug" (really, more of a typo).

The codex entry for Undead reads:

This thing is undead, it cannot be poisoned physically

The word "physically" doesn't make any sense, and also gives the false impression that the poison spell might work against undead.
Sidestepper

Postby TheSchachter on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:28 pm

I'm currently in Namtar's Lair as a Half Dragon, using both Scholar's Pact and Lifesteal. Using Pisorf makes me lose all overheal:

Notice the health

Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby TheSchachter on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Okay, I have absolutely no idea when this happened, but suddenly I have a maxed out bank and all veto slots unlocked? What? I mean, I can't really complain, but...
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby The Avatar on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:10 am

The B2P and APHEELSIK puzzles never unlocked on my new steam profile (I have basically everything unlocked in the profile).
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Naoya on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:52 am

Same here, though I'm only missing B2P, the rest unlocked properly.

Also, if you complete Tutorial 4 - Items and Trophies - after you unlocked the Taxidermist, you'll sell the Trophy, but it will give you zero gold.
Naoya

Postby Melon on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:25 pm

I found some sweet elven boots from a subdungeon really early on and then after unlocking the warlord I went to a dungeon and when I came back the first three locker slots rolled back to spoon - empty - empty and I lost my sweet boots :(

EDIT: I have no idea if it's relevant but the goat glade and backpack both unlocked at the same time as this bug happened. I have no idea if that's the time they're supposed to unlock or not, but throwing this info in just in case.

Also there's something wrong with my codex. It's always told me that I have a god entry I've not read, but it goes to a blank page when I click on that tab. It's done that ever since my first god unlock.
Melon

Postby Sidestepper on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Prepped Tikki Tooki punishes you for "taking damage" when you cut down plants. Strangely, he doesn't punish you for cutting down the curse plants.
Sidestepper

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons