[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby The Avatar on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Can't they just add some more bandits in the "Fair Play" area?

Taurog's unstoppable fury still has the gain attack bonus text on Unstoppable fury.

There's also some problem with the random generation code. I had ENDISWALL spawn on my start tile.

Just had a shop spawn on a subdungeon entrance.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby chau on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Re: keeping an eye out on dodge. I'm battling my way through the halfling pack (still stuck on 2) and have gotten things to the point where I could successfully complete the puzzle by dodging, but attacks that predict DODGE! still register as hits and take hp/add status as normal. Is this a problem with the puzzle parameters or the dodge effect?
chau

Postby The Avatar on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:09 am

Puzzles forbid dodging. Still, the fact that it predicts dodge should be changed.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby q 3 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Adventures in odd dungeon generation:

q 3

Postby Aequitas on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:56 am

Aequitas
Site Admin

Postby dislekcia on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:57 am

Hokay, bug logging complete up to here. We'll probably reply to individual things in a bit asking for some more info. Thanks to everyone for reporting stuff! Glad we're getting less gameplay crashy bugs and more "this text is confusing" bugs :)
dislekcia

Postby Darvin on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Darvin

Postby antherem on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Can't seem to drag items to the locker, and the popup text on my lockerable items disappears almost immediately (though the popups for the items already IN the locker work fine.)

I had just unlocked the Half-Dragon so I don't know if it's related to that toast or what. I have two lockerable items, the Dragon Shield and the Vampiric Blade.

ETA: Also, I logged out and back in (to see if that fixed it) and my lockerable items were gone. :|
antherem

Postby The Avatar on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:09 pm

You should make dying to the level 5 goat complete the first tutorial.

Intro to puzzles is changing my perpetual questing initiative when I win it.

The Avatar

Postby squirrelnest on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:27 pm

I had just tried to pick up the naga tail trophy in Ick Swamp as a thief. I was working on the Challenge Accepted quest. This happened. Thought you should see it.

squirrelnest

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons