[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby dislekcia on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Ok, all bugs up to here registered. A bunch have been fixed too, including the missing portrait crash. Silent update soon... Then sleeeeeeeeeeep.
dislekcia

Postby dislekcia on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:25 pm

dislekcia

Postby The Avatar on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:35 pm

I think it's a bug if you get negative piety for desecrations make at always at least be 10. Pleeeeeease!
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Lagmalix on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Lagmalix

Postby booooooze on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:53 pm

booooooze

Postby Lagmalix on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Lagmalix

Postby Invain on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:52 pm

"Someone Say Loot?" quest is not displaying properly on the dungeon selection screen. I can see it on the quest list on the right, but the dungeon is not marked with a quest flag (can't trigger it either) and the quest is missing from the Hexx Ruins dungeon description.

Screenshot
Invain

Postby Artagas on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Compression seals are broken as well. I get the animation around the pointer but cant cast it on anything.
Artagas

Postby The Avatar on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 pm

This happened awhile ago, when I finished the quest, and I'm not sure if you fixed it. The text for Automatic Teleport Machine is not all red. (When you mouse over the dungeon.)

Also, why is Glenrick a barbing bush? I didn't want to hit him, cause I thought it might kill me...
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

The Avatar

Postby The Avatar on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 am

The new person interface cuts a few pixels off the far right column. Kind of annoying, as you can't see the mini monster hp bar, for a big text box, like once you slay Kinissch, some inventory slots will intrude into the text bubble. In face, my Dragon shield was partly on top of the text box.

The Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons