Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby TheSchachter on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:35 am

I just had a Unity player plugin crash in Vicious Gaan-Telet. I was playing as a Vampire and I was on the first floor (lvl 8 monsters). The game hanged indefinitely at the moment I clicked on a level 8 warlock to land the finishing blow, which would've brought me to level 8. It was the Earthmother floor. My inventory included the Dragon Shield, the Really Big Sword, Patches, the Halpmeh glyph and the Gloves of Midas, plus a Whupaz, Reflex potion, Fortitude tonic and Burn salve along with a Translocation seal. Can't think of any other info that might be relevant...
Come watch my Desktop Dungeons Videos!
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthxFjzttU83tslTUnoFhug
TheSchachter

Postby dislekcia on Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:17 am

Bugs logged up to here, thanks everyone!

Nearly down to 0 bugs listed :)
dislekcia

Postby berpdreyfuss on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:50 am

When in fullscreen mode and entering a subdungeon, there is a single line of pixels on the bottom of the screen. It is only there where you discovered tiles on the upper first row in the dungeon. Hope this makes sense since I can't take a screenshot, because it only appears in fullscreen.
berpdreyfuss

Postby dislekcia on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Yup, I know what's going on there. Thanks.
dislekcia

Postby The Avatar on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:26 pm

When I go to sorted selection, I get a small 1 pixel tall pink line above each race.

When I mouse over the human settlement (the neighborhood, max level, complete kingdom), it shifts one pixel somewhere. I don't know exactly where, but the sprite is definitely different.

Casting PISORF caused my game to crash.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby afterstar on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Critical Bug after the latest beta patch:

Whenever I click on the PISORF ability to use it (spell that pushes back opponents) the UNITY program crashes and the game along with the rest of Windows OS freeze.The only way to unfreeze is to end task the browser on the task manager.

Tested with Firefox, Internet Explorer 10,with multiple combinations in different dungeons.
afterstar

Postby dislekcia on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:58 am

Working on the Pisorf thing. It's really odd, hard-crashes the Unity editor too.

IFixed. I hope. Updated... I think I may have fixed that pink border issue as well?
dislekcia

Postby The Avatar on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:25 pm

I'm still getting the pink line above the races. Here's a pic:

We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby Raz on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:30 pm

Death pulse still sticky.
Hobblers hold (for quick test run) as human fighter, no preps. boss fight triggered death pulse, but after boss was killed death pulse still there. no targeted enemy, full health, just finishing revealing dungeon. (sorry, no screenshot).
Raz

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Two things for the codex, were mentioned in the codex thread but are not fixed yet:
In the crusader scars description is a "to" missing, The Pactmaker still has likes and dislikes.

Are there really 99 bosses?
berpdreyfuss

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons