[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: QA Thoughts

Postby dislekcia on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:11 am

dislekcia

Re: QA Thoughts

Postby TheLogan on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:43 am

TheLogan

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby TheLogan on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:48 am

While in combat having mana and health potions take up a slot in the quick select hotkey system seems kinda odd, it worked better when they werent part of the inventory system (like in dd free), i have more than once acciddently cast a wrong spell or thought i was casting a spell and then charge to my doom instead because i miss counted the spells position ^^
TheLogan

Postby metroid composite on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:55 am

More of a possible exploit than a bug, but...the magic guardian in the Northern Desert I was able to PISORF and walk around to access the altar. I think I'm supposed to buy the scroll or something to make it happy (but I never had enough money to afford the scroll).

(I was also able to stone the guardian on another run; that seemed kinda weird for this enemy with 999 stats 100% physical defence, and counters fireballs to just turn to stone from a petrify spell).
metroid composite

Postby q 3 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:29 am

Dunno if this is a bug or just weirdness, but in Vince's Vault there was a subdungeon with one monster completely walled off that I could not seem to access at all (I don't recall finding any glyphs that would have been helpful).

screenshots:
the subdungeon
the dungeon

(As an aside, I think it's a little weird when the dungeon edges end in blackness, rather than with walls, at least when the dungeon is not taking up the full screen.)
q 3

Postby TigerKnee on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:00 am

I think I might have corrupted my save file somehow although I have no idea how I did it. I think it might have to do with the Fighter's Guild locker for it's final 3 slots upgrade. After I bought it, I came back to town and somehow the 3 empty slots instead had duplicates of my first 3 items.

After that, everytime I come back from a dungeon it throws me this message when I have to relog-in and jumps straight to the map screen instead of the kingdom.

http://tinypic.com/r/2i9thl/7
TigerKnee

Postby Schnazy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:03 am

Minor quibble with the adviser text on the right side. After second tutorial it says to click the dungeon button to continue but I see no dungeon button. Clicking the go adventuring, the human in the hut then guard in the outpost finally enables the play button. Hovering over/clicking the kingdom buildings shows no text and does nothing. But I do LOVE the idea of the kingdom setup, can't wait to see it fully fleshed out.

Win 7 64x
Firefox 5.0 with noscript and adblock plus
Schnazy

Postby TigerKnee on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 am

Account changing doesn't seem to work. I made a new account and decided to try to go back to my original account, but it doesn't seem to want to change.
TigerKnee

Postby dislekcia on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:21 am

dislekcia

Postby Venijk on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:26 am

I'm guessing low priority, perhaps user error if intended:

If you want to cast a fireball glyph but click the monster before the animation is finished, it results in attacking the monster physically. It's a bit of a nuisance.

[Operating System]
Windows 7

[Browser (version)]
Firefox 5.0

[Steps to Reproduce]
1. Press the fireball glyph hotkey
2. Click a monster before the animation finishes
3. DAMN I DIDN'T MEAN TO ATTACK THAT SLIME PHYSICALLY
Venijk

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons