[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby gjaustin on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:45 pm

gjaustin

Postby Picotrain on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Re-posted here. Original post in the update thread.

Two things with the update that may be normal, I'm not sure:

1.) I FINALLY got Dracul. I found his subdungeon while doing the Perpetual Quest. I completed it, worshipping Dracul, but I could no longer level up. I had 1 HP, and every time I killed an enemy, my XP would go up but my level would not. I ended up with 17/5 (I think, but that makes no sense since the level-up limit should have been higher. In any case, I had more XP than required to level-up). I was at level 3, one of those being the artifical level created by Dracul. I decided to quit. Luckily, this still permitted me to keep Dracul. I still have him and have played him since and this issue did not recur. Does this only happen the first time you get Dracul?

2.) My second Perpetual Dungeon Initiative quest has me playing as the vampire. I do not have the vampire, so I cannot continue. Isn't this a random generator sort of thing? If so, shouldn't it suggest classes that I actually have?
Picotrain

Postby Darvin on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Killing no-XP enemies removes a layer of curse.
Darvin

Postby Picotrain on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Picotrain

Postby Darvin on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:43 pm

No, it was just a stand-alone report. I also posted elsewhere where a dev confirmed it is not a bug.
Darvin

Postby Lujo on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:22 pm

I believe I've seen it mentioned, but just to be sure - the GETINDARE dodge prediction got me killed twice today. Sayes dodge - doesn't dodge.

Once in venture cave against Lord Gobb (he had first strike), and another time against something in one of the Thief challenges, not sure what.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Blovski on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Getindare not castable as a rogue because you already have first strike.
Random run resets on logout and log in again, wasn't sure if this was intentional or not.
Blovski

Postby Nandrew on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:53 pm

Nandrew

Postby Rebellchen on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Not sure if i missed something or its actually a bug

Standing in front of "Tower of Goo" which has 75 atk + 4 corrosion stacks on me, also he has 75% resist
I am level 10 with lifesteal level 8 -> 80 hp per hit
in addition to that i have Platemail + Shield which reduce dmg by 22 and i made sure no to me cursed

with these numbers i get 53 dmg with each hit +4 dmg from corrosion which i should easily out heal, still i lose health fighting him
Rebellchen

Postby Blovski on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Blovski

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons