[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby xspeedballx on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:43 am

Nevermind.. on further thought that spirit was never effected and it's high health was because of life drain. Regardless the rest holds true. Dragon was zotted and then no longer zotted.
xspeedballx

Postby dislekcia on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:14 am

dislekcia

Postby paplaukes on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:13 pm

paplaukes

Postby Lujo on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Monsters with "Revives" (cultists in Creeplight Ruins), erroneusly state that kiling their first form will give you XP. The XP bar goes green, but when you kill them, nothing happens (they don't even set the blue bead off).

This is weird, because Namtar does give you xp for defeating the first form, and he also drops gold which you can pick up if you push the second form out of the way. The boss in creeplight gives neither XP or gold for killing his first two forms.

EDIT: Killing the first form doesn't even seem to set off burning on other guys, which just attacking somethig else would.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Lujo on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:51 am

Somthing is seriously wrong with burning - it doesn't calculate right at all. It's obvios when you take avatar's codex into a run, and it doesn't stack with corrosion as sidestepper has been saying. But it's bugged even without corrosion!

As far as replicating it goes it works like this - The first fireball and the second fireball predict the monster killed in three fireballs - and then the third fireball does less damage than the first two and leave the monster at a few hitpoints. If I attack something else - the monster dies.

Now, either the predicions are wrong, or somethign is up with burning.

EDIT: Tested further - first fireball does 32 damage as it is supposed to. It applies max burning stacks. Second fireball leaves the 43 HP monster at 10 - which means 33 damage. When tested on a monster with more hp, the 3rd fireball also applies only one point of burining (instead of either all or 2). No corrosion involved.
Last edited by Lujo on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I almost got pwned by Shifty Brickwork!
Lujo

Postby Aequitas on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:10 am

Aequitas
Site Admin

Postby xspeedballx on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Absolutely. I will give it a shot(might take a while as I need to actually get an ideal situation for it all again as I am terrible at that level).

I forgot to add that I picked the dragon soul up which sent me back and got rid of the curse bearer. I picked it up immediately after killing the shade. Still trying to recreate.
xspeedballx

Postby Naoya on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:43 pm

DragonSoul triggers on B2P. However, nothing happens, since it has no manacosts.
Naoya

Postby FDru on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:16 pm

All of my completion stats reset to 0% when I loaded the update. So it's like I haven't completed any dungeons ever.

EDIT: Server stopped lagging so I refreshed the page to see if it would fix it, and it did.
FDru

Postby xspeedballx on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:02 am

For everything you fix, something new comes up. Guessing you broke something with your fix to corrosion. In this picture you will notice that I am attacking Indomitable. What you don't see is that I have 25 stacks of corruption, 3 damage reduction(3 stacks of vine form). If I hit him I get another stack of corruption but take no damage. It looks like my damage reduction is completely cancelling out his damage, or his corruption isn't working at all for some reason. Regardless I have not earned the win I am about to get.

xspeedballx

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons