[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby fall_ark on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:03 pm

Uh, is this bug new? If you get Mystic Balance as a Chemist while Might is active, you permanently lose your 1-tier BYSSEPS cast (i.e. the 2 Mana & 4 Mana after MB cast). Your BYSSEPS starts at 5 Mana per cast.

I thought this was weird in the Daily...just tested in a random run and it's the same.
fall_ark

Postby Tinker on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Ok, I know it's probably technically not a bug, but I still want to vent a bit about prepped altar placement on Ick Swamp. I just went for a quickie flaming run, and prepped JJ... and I found both other altars *before* I found my prepped JJ. In fact, if it weren't for a LEMMISI I chanced upon halfway thru the map, I probably wouldn't have found my prepped altar until the endgame, it spawning halfway across the galaxy and all. I totally dislike this in Ick! :shock:
"Thinker", just without the "ache".
Tinker

Postby Blovski on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:32 am

Not sure if this is a bug or WAD but yesterday I beat the daily then got myself walled in and had to retire. It doesn't appear to have broken my streak.
Blovski

iPad: Intro to GG puzzle

Postby slewis7 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:41 pm

From looking at walkthroughs for this puzzle, I have to get into a "Worship" dialog to finish this puzzle. Worship and Desecrate are always disabled for me, playing on an iPad; I have tried everything I could think of. Is this a bug in this version?
slewis7

Re: iPad: Intro to GG puzzle

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:40 pm

berpdreyfuss

Postby slewis7 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:42 pm

slewis7

Postby berpdreyfuss on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:17 pm

berpdreyfuss

Postby Scops on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:17 pm

Couple of bugs for Android, playing on an Asus Transformer TF701 Android version 4.4.2:

- my character appears only as a black silhouette, not with full art. All the other art displays fine.
- I'm getting repeated crashes on Cursed Oasis when I kill a monster to take my curse level to 0 (appears to happen with any race/class combo). It comes up with a crash report, if I click 'report' it's possible to keep playing but all revealed monsters except the boss disappear from the 'uncursed' version of the dungeon though remain in the cursed version - this is all monsters not just shades.
Scops

Postby Darvin on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:17 pm

I noticed I currently have 19/20+1 classes completion in Cursed Oasis, but both the Rat Monarch and Chemist are greyed out. I completed the dungeon as Chemist for Friday's daily, so perhaps this is a bug with regards to completing a dungeon with the dailies?
Darvin

Postby Gakato on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:38 am

Gakato

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons