[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 120: preg_filter(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
QCF Design Community • View topic - Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

All things Desktop Dungeons

Re: Bug reports (Spoilers ahoy!)

Postby The Avatar on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Yes. Sorcerers are "allergic to B2P. The problem is if this wasn't there and it costed less than or equal to 12 hp then the sorcerer could fireball infinitely (or at least until he ran out of space) at level 1. Thus the +4.
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby OneMoreNameless on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Soko-Trolls 6 ie. "This puzzle comes pre-solved." It actually doesn't, and I mean that in that the L2 sokotroll still has max stats even though all the other L1 sokotrolls begin in place. By the previous rules, it should start with reduced stats and then have them increased again only after you push the first normal troll.

I'm aware this makes literally no difference to the actual puzzle and is incredibly unimportant next to eg. random loss of lockered items, but it's a matter of principle, dang it.
OneMoreNameless

Postby OneMoreNameless on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:56 am

Speaking of which. My third locker slot has been wiped empty after returning from a standard dungeon run. I'd prepped an item from my 6th slot for that run, which remained lockered as it should have. And between this and the last time the bug occurred, I've been on a couple of other runs without incident both with and without prepping. Not seeing much of pattern here, other than I'm now fearful the Elven Boots in my 4th slot are going to be eaten next. >_<
OneMoreNameless

Postby JayPlaysIndieGames on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:00 am

If you go to the subdungeon where you get "wand of splosion" and use it on the goblin (wiping the room) you get the supreme slayer steam achievement. . .
http://www.youtube.com/JayPlaysIndieGames
Check out the Desktop Dungeons Review, let's play, and tutorials :)
JayPlaysIndieGames

Postby OneMoreNameless on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:59 am

Combat prediction is flawed vs enemies with knockback. The game appears to be looking at my *current* position and adding knockback damage to the prediction when the location I actually path to and attack from will cause me to be knocked back into anything. This is happening in the Bronze Rogue challenge.
OneMoreNameless

Postby Urthop on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:02 am

Urthop

Postby The Avatar on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:05 am

I have a profile that has unlocked everything except fire heart, piercing wand, and witchalok pendant. It has beaten every dungeon. Yet, despite all of this, it has still not unlocked either poison puzzle or the blood power puzzle (found in Agbaar's Academy).
We made an expansion and it is awesome. Really, you should check it out, especially if you're looking for some extra challenge.

Download over at ddmod.weebly.com!
The Avatar

Postby OneMoreNameless on Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:15 am

Generic enemy indicators that appear on the map as a result of partially seeing over magma, frozen river etc. remain on the map even if the enemy in question has changed location and even if the player again stands on the same square that they originally sighted them from and should now logically be able to sight that they aren't.
OneMoreNameless

Postby OneMoreNameless on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:07 am

I've somehow managed to unlock the 'Complicated Tasks, pt 3' quest before the dungeon that it takes place in, Northern Desert. The dungeon isn't visible or selectable on the world map, but I can click the quest flag ("Set forth and defeat you need to manage") and have nonetheless embarked for one run. Adventure!
OneMoreNameless

Postby TwinBladeWarrior on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:50 am

TwinBladeWarrior

PreviousNext

Return to Desktop Dungeons